Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Afrodite (EI) - Derry  (Read 1324 times)

Offline brokenagain

was in derry lately and found this lady. she tells me she is moving to belfast from  3rd august. good comms. speaks good english. shes portugese and is just what you would expect if you like them curvy. she stands only 5ft tall in her bare feet but what a body.

hourglass doesnt do her justice. large, round , firm and above all NATURAL, boobs curving into a slender waist then back out to hips and a peach of an ass. for all her height she has great legs too. she met me at the door in her underwear and a see through robe showing her body in splendid silhouette. i was stiff before i got to the top of the stairs

as with most latina women i thought her very pretty with long dark hair. she is very chatty and friendly.

the service itself is 50 for massage and HE or 80 for full service. whichever you go for you get to see that wonderful wee (curvy) body. she does the whole cock worship thing really well. there was no clock watching. she just spent the whole time working her magic with oral (covered), massage, body to body and generally making me feel like i was her only client that day. only when she thought i was ready did she sit on me and push those magnificent boobs into my face and insist that i suck on them. didnt need telling twice . they felt even firmer than they looked. we banged away for a good old time and if she didnt cum shes a good actress. ok ok shes a good actress but it added to the experience.

shes on EI as a masseuse but go get her

Offline shred22

Thanks for the review

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

Might give her a call when she makes it to Belfast

Offline brokenagain

its the right advert. whether its her in the pics or not is debatable. they are heavily photoshopped and lets be honest even if it is her she wont look like that when she opens the door. the camera really can lie. what i got was a pretty lady nicely turned out with a great figure

having said that if you threw a gallon of olive oil on her and stretched her over a chair? you wouldnt go far wrong in saying it might be her in the pics. and maybe say they were taken a few years ago.

cant be more honest than that. shes still a crackin wee lady

Offline millman6

I agree fully with you brokenagain. I saw this little cracker on Wednesday in Park Avenue Derry. She was advertising as Sophia but it was Aphrodite.The image in my mind of her in the see-through robe and watching that fabulous arse as she climbed the stairs will stay with me for a long time. She’s not stunningly beautiful but pretty but her body is one of the best you could ever wish for. Her tits and ass alone are  worth the money. Service at £80 included owo and being made to feast on those fabulous firm natural breasts. She took my full load in her mouth after lengthy attention to my cock. Said shes in Belfast now for a few days then on to Omagh. She is worth every pound you spend and please treat her with respect guys because she is a genuine woman with one of the most stunning body’s you are likely to see

Online rebelscum

I agree fully with you brokenagain. I saw this little cracker on Wednesday in Park Avenue Derry. She was advertising as Sophia but it was Aphrodite.The image in my mind of her in the see-through robe and watching that fabulous arse as she climbed the stairs will stay with me for a long time. She’s not stunningly beautiful but pretty but her body is one of the best you could ever wish for. Her tits and ass alone are  worth the money. Service at £80 included owo and being made to feast on those fabulous firm natural breasts. She took my full load in her mouth after lengthy attention to my cock. Said shes in Belfast now for a few days then on to Omagh. She is worth every pound you spend and please treat her with respect guys because she is a genuine woman with one of the most stunning body’s you are likely to see

If she's such a cracker, I'm sure you'll be doing a review then?  Otherwise it just looks as if you're promoting her.  Yes, I know I only have the one review myself, but haven't saw any WGs since my last review, and I actually would review them.  Rather than only tell of my experience after someone has had a good or bad experience...

Offline millman6

What I’ve said rebelscum is pretty much a review if you read it properly. I’m only agreeing with brokenagain’s very good review. I can’t really add anything further to it other than she is an excellent punt.