Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good massage with HE in Bournemouth  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Mowareking

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can recommend a good massage with HE, maybe OWO in the Bournemouth area. Will be there for business for a couple of nights staying at the village hotel near the hospital.

Thanks in advance.

Offline houseboot

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can recommend a good massage with HE, maybe OWO in the Bournemouth area. Will be there for business for a couple of nights staying at the village hotel near the hospital.

Thanks in advance.

So you've been to Nottingham and you're going to Bournemouth but no reviews of Nottingham or from wherever it is that you live.

Asking questions is fine but feedback and reviews from you would help too.

Offline Mickeyp

I have to say I have been to a few and I really have to say that the best is:

External Link/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

I have not been to euphoria so cannot comment on them.

I have been to WeCare in Bournemouth (but not in last 6 months) and have had a few decent massages + HE + owo there.

Also Chana in Holdenhurst Rd used to be good (a year or so ago) but last couple of months when I have driven past, they appear to have been closed.

Offline Shortandsensible

I’ve rang this place a couple of times over the last couple of months. They seem petty formal but I never go for a massage and randomly hope, I like to test the water. First couple of times I rang she said no they don’t offer extras and seemed annoyed. But a couple of weeks ago think it was a new/different girl on the phone, she sounded younger & more polite. When I asked, she said I need to come down as “some girls do, some girls don’t”..... I haven’t gone yet.

Offline houseboot

I’ve rang this place a couple of times over the last couple of months. They seem petty formal but I never go for a massage and randomly hope, I like to test the water. First couple of times I rang she said no they don’t offer extras and seemed annoyed. But a couple of weeks ago think it was a new/different girl on the phone, she sounded younger & more polite. When I asked, she said I need to come down as “some girls do, some girls don’t”..... I haven’t gone yet.

They are massage shops.

They offer massage, they don't publicly offer anything else.

How do they know who you are? Police? Local authority? Gumtree checking up on them?

Use some common sense. Be polite. The problem isn't them, it's you.

Don't ask about extras on the phone/text. Don't ask in reception, they have legit customers too.

If you're not interested in massage then don't go to a Massage shop. There are plenty of Massage "parlours" (not the same thing) and ladies on AW or Vivastreet that'll provide what you want.

Offline Shortandsensible

Ah ok, sorry. That makes sense.

Offline rickyponting

I went to that place a couple of times when it was called Dee Mee Chok,had B2B both times,this is a few years back though,was thinking of calling in again if I'm in the area.

Offline JoshuaJay

I've just checked and apparently Dee Mee Chok is permanently closed.

Offline JoshuaJay

I've just checked again and Dee Mee Chok is now Kwan Massage.

Offline houseboot

I've just checked again and Dee Mee Chok is now Kwan Massage.

Yes, website as provided in Reply 5.

Offline wombat42

I have to say I have been to a few and I really have to say that the best is:

Yes plush premises, generally very pretty women but downside is that at least one girl was charging silly money like £50 for a 1 to 2 minute topless HR.

Offline wombat42

Yes plush premises, generally very pretty women but downside is that at least one girl was charging silly money like £50 for a 1 to 2 minute topless HR.

That is £50 extra on top of £45 for the basic 1 hour massage.

Offline houseboot

Unfortunately, wherever you go, there will always be one of two greedy ladies who will spoil it, not only for us but for their colleagues, by asking for silly money.

The good shops will weed these girls out.