Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Timer- Cornwall/Devon  (Read 795 times)

Tsubak

Hello. Is my first time xD Can anyone help me find the right woman for my first time. It must be slim (I love slender women * - *) and around Cornwall or Devon.
Thank you ;)

Offline meatywsg

Tsubak, i've not been on UKP long but i know there are a lot of people who would be very happy to help you....the thing is you have to show you've done you're homework first. Nobody is going to organise your entire punt for you !

Start out by checking AW and VS in the area that interests you in Devon/Cornwall, note down the profiles that interest you, then do a search on those profiles on UKP to see if there are any reviews, usually there are....from there you can narrow your list down further and identify which brothers have punted your interest already. Then you can either post a more specific request for info based on specific girls you are interested in, or even PM a brother that has been there!

Happy hunting.

kamu

Roxy has the most positive reviews here, no negative and seems reasonably priced. No brainer..? :unknown:

Leveve

I think about them :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  *-* looks SWEET

[Links extended by admin, do not use short links]

Now please help me, with choosing  :scare:

Theres a couple there that, while not big girls, wouldn't fit my definition of slender - size 10 and lower for me on that score and that info is sometimes displayed in a vital stats box on their Adultwork (AW) page.

A punt is a big chunk of wedge for us non high roller ordinary fellas and its got to be worth putting some time in to research it. That means skimming through the reviews and subsequent comments for all these prossies (links to their reviews below your second post). Its your punt mate, take ownership of it and put aside a couple of hours to bone up (no pun intended) on them. You'll whittle them down to the one you want to shag most if you do  :thumbsup:

You've come to the right website to learn a lot about punting quickly  :drinks:

I've not seen Roxy and don't know if she fits your 'slender' definition but she's well reviewed and sounds like a tasty and safe and easy first punt, I wish she'd been mine