Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emma  (Read 1556 times)

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi, has anyone seen Juicy Emma? She is in bristol and im thinking of a booking this week.

Offline jburke1215

Shes been a Member Since:    16/02/2014 but still has an

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

Rings alarm bells for me  :scare:

Shaketherooom

Seems nice on the phone, in local centre hotel, all seems good so far so booked for later this week. Hot photos  :diablo:

brislex

She seems hot, let us know how you got on plz :)

Offline SmokeEater

I'm sure sbe was called kinky emma until recently and was doing duo's with naughtry petra about a month or so ago.

dorito37

She pops up in Plymouth now and again and looks pretty good, fairly sure the warning wasn't on there before either but would be interested in a review

Offline BogBog1

The photo entitled "BLACK DRESS" in her Gallery looks nothing at all like the other photos (which make her look like a Brazilian supermodel). On that basis I might be cautious. Can't comment on her service though.

Offline markc65

As Dorito37 said, she was down in Plymouth recently and it was the black dress photo mentioned by Zakmorrison which put me off, shame cos in the rest of the photos she look good

Shaketherooom

Yes, i saw that picture too and thought it looked odd, although i actually like it. Both girls together would be perfect.

Offline Johny Stone

Mr Kent has seen her, maybe he can review?

Positive    Mr Kent (99)    19/05/2014 21:08    Seeking Services
     Very authentic, responsive and very accomadating, dressed to please, true to the enjoys list & profile. We both had a fantastic time, very highly recommended