Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Good Recommended Brothels with OWO & CIM on the menu in Taunton!!!!!!  (Read 4349 times)

Matty888

Hi
Im from London but will be down in Taunton next week for a week visiting family, Ill be looking to slip away and wondered if anyone can recommend a good friendly provider/Brothel in Taunton that offers OWO and CIM services.

Please fill free to mail me if you wish not to post details here or if your a provider you self.

cheers guys

:thumbsup: :hi:

Offline hockogrockle

Since Diane's closed (OWO/CIM/rimming/anal all regularly on the menu), Taunton has been dire. Can't recommend a single place. Such places as still exist are only interested in as much as your cash for as little work as possible. And the standard of independents is nothing to write home about either.Sorry to be so negative. Perhaps somebody has had some better recent experiences.

Matty888

Since Diane's closed (OWO/CIM/rimming/anal all regularly on the menu), Taunton has been dire. Can't recommend a single place. Such places as still exist are only interested in as much as your cash for as little work as possible. And the standard of independents is nothing to write home about either.Sorry to be so negative. Perhaps somebody has had some better recent experiences.

Bloody hell, guess I'll be having a emergancy punt before i go  :scare: !!!

Thanks budy let's hope someone else has some good news

Offline Stiltskin

I tried arranging a meet with this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only when I was last down that way. The meeting didn't happen, but her comms were very good.

She's in a village near Taunton, probably about 20 mins away.

Offline Qwerty

There's a changing rota of Spanish/Latin girls in a village couple of miles from Taunton - they each stay a couple of weeks then go back to Spain. Been twice, one was better than the other for me, but might have been the other way around for someone else. The AW profile page stays pretty much the same, though they change the name, pics and interview each time.

atm looks like it's External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue Suede Goo

There's a changing rota of Spanish/Latin girls in a village couple of miles from Taunton - they each stay a couple of weeks then go back to Spain. Been twice, one was better than the other for me, but might have been the other way around for someone else. The AW profile page stays pretty much the same, though they change the name, pics and interview each time.

atm looks like it's External Link/Members Only

Which one was better than the other? The one pictured on the profile?
I noticed a lot on the enjoy list are at discretion.
Do they have showers there?

Offline Qwerty

Which one was better than the other? The one pictured on the profile?
I noticed a lot on the enjoy list are at discretion.
Do they have showers there?

Sorry, haven't been on for a while.

Rebeca was the good one, but don't think she's been back since - sorry don't remember the name of the other - she was gorgeous but didn't want to get off herself.

Don't know about the enjoys list - I'm pretty vanilla, but they didn't stop me doing anything.

Haven't asked about a shower.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Sorry, haven't been on for a while.

Rebeca was the good one, but don't think she's been back since - sorry don't remember the name of the other - she was gorgeous but didn't want to get off herself.

Don't know about the enjoys list - I'm pretty vanilla, but they didn't stop me doing anything.

Haven't asked about a shower.

Cheers.
I spoke to them on the phone and I couldn't understand a word that was said at first.
They only had free time either very early mornings or mid afternoon, which doesn't work for me.
Think I'll give it a miss.

Offline Hubert

When did Diane's close ?was only in there about six weeks ago ? Very sad if true

Offline dandaley

When did Diane's close ?was only in there about six weeks ago ? Very sad if true

closed nah can't have still on aw ?