Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chang Thai Massage - Weston Super Mare  (Read 8960 times)

Online insignia

Weston super mare . New Thai place place opened in town. Anyone know anything more?

Online scutty brown

Weston super mare . New Thai place place opened in town. Anyone know anything more?

address??
whats it called??
any website for it?

Online insignia

address??
whats it called??
any website for it?
cant find anything mate i drove past it today. Its on boulavard opposit what was Bottolinos

Online scutty brown

according to Google

Chang Thai Massage
Address: The Ground floor Shop at 38, Boulevard, Weston-super-Mare BS23 1NF
Phone: 07942 759404

no website it seems

Online insignia

according to Google

Chang Thai Massage
Address: The Ground floor Shop at 38, Boulevard, Weston-super-Mare BS23 1NF
Phone: 07942 759404

no website it seems
will have to keep an ear out. Right on busy main rd and i know a few people that work within 50 yrds

Offline willgladly

Yes, been there and saw Candi Thai Oriental External Link/Members Only now in Manchester. Very poor VFM and changes weekly hence no point in reviewing. For years the best Thai / Oriental service in Weston has been at the Cottage. Again changes every week on a Monday.
 Here are my comments about my visit to Candi... Flat above vacant shop. Chubby Thai with big tits. Full body to body massage. Both naked. Lots of oil with pussy rubbing against legs and bum. Plenty of tit rubbing on the back. After 30 mins of quite nice B2B, turned over for the front. Straight into oily HJ. No kissing, no tit sucking and no touching below the waist. The HJ was quite nice with one hand and the other stroking by arse. 10 mins later finished and off to the shower. Short changed on time and poor vfm.

Offline houseboot

Vacant shop?

The OP said it was open.

When did you visit the flat above, i.e. this week, this month or several weeks ago?

An Independent in a flat above a shop may, or may not, be linked to the shop.

"The Cottage"?

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 08:40:52 am by houseboot »

Online insignia

Vacant shop?

The OP said it was open.

When did you visit the flat above, i.e. this week, this month or several weeks ago?

An Independent in a flat above a shop may, or may not, be linked to the shop.

"The Cottage"?
the cootage i think is the chinese girl in Alred street re viva st ads. This new place is far from open. I walked past few hrs ago and its a building site inside so probablya few weeks if not more. Its not a flat above anything its actually a large shop

Offline houseboot

Its not a flat above anything its actually a large shop

Yes, I know.

Willglady said he saw Candy in a flat ABOVE a vacant shop.

I'm not sure though whether he is talking about the same shop as you though.

Online insignia

Yes, I know.

Willglady said he saw Candy in a flat ABOVE a vacant shop.

I'm not sure though whether he is talking about the same shop as you though.
Definatly not the same place. Above this thai place is a beauty spa (all legit). I bet they are pretty pissed off as to what is opening beneath them

Offline SomersetJim

Advert now on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Assume this is the place the OP referred too.

Jim

Offline dubs

Advert now on Gumtree

Assume this is the place the OP referred too.

Jim

That advert is posted by the same person who does the Nicha & Jasmine thai massage in Cardiff.  There's a few positive/neutral reviews for them on here.

Offline houseboot

That advert is posted by the same person who does the Nicha & Jasmine thai massage in Cardiff.  There's a few positive/neutral reviews for them on here.

Yes.

They need to send their sign writer back to school.

"Authentic Thai Massage on Western Super Mare"   :lol:

Nice sign, shame about the spelling.

Tina has been advertising in Cardiff, as Nicha & Jasmine

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:06:29 pm by houseboot »

Offline willgladly

I visited today. I saw Mia 40s Thai going back home tomorrow. £45 for an hour and £20 for HR. Massage reasonable but will depend on who you see. She asked for £30 for topless but declined the offer. I did get a good feel of her tits and hand down her legins . I was offered a shower at the end but you have to go upstairs through the shop which is very exposed to passers by. I won’t be going back.

Offline JUICEGORGER

Having once lived in Sin City, (WsM,) I'm amazed that any WG/Parlours can command any business...
You can usually secure a "nosh" for a Bacardi and Coke most Saturday nights in town and if not, pay the entrance fee to Route 69...

Offline manic_miner

Was in Weston Super Mare last werk and visited the place at the boulevard.

Had 30 mins massage and extras - seemed to be in a lot longer than that.

Was encouraged to have a grab and grope but she remained fully clothed throughout.

Not bad for the price.

Offline BillyPoison

I took a slow walk past this place last night. The two ladies in there look like they would be more suited washing pans in the oriental restaurant next door !

Just sayin  :hi:
BP

Online insignia

I was sat outside here today for an hr or so while wife was getting pampered. Its a busy place and a right little cutie working in there

Offline houseboot

I was sat outside here today for an hr or so while wife was getting pampered. Its a busy place and a right little cutie working in there

She was getting pampered here or elsewhere  :unknown:

Online insignia

She was getting pampered here or elsewhere  :unknown:
Haha it was upstairs in the spa

Offline Shwinggg

I'm here soon so might have to try this place. Doesn't look like much else is available. Correct me if I'm wrong though please?

Offline houseboot

I'm here soon so might have to try this place. Doesn't look like much else is available. Correct me if I'm wrong though please?

I believe there's a report or two here.

Edit - here's one

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265409.msg2709582#msg2709582
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 09:59:40 am by houseboot »

Offline Dylan05

Popped in today. £50 for 40 minutes and HE. Decent massage.

Online scutty brown

Popped in today. £50 for 40 minutes and HE. Decent massage.

do yourself a favour and write it up as a review before someone spots you've not done any yet