Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen FoxyHookerWife - Swindon?  (Read 794 times)

pandabear

Anyone seen this new smoking milf?  External Link/Members Only

New to AW and this line of work, she has just bumped up her one-hour price from £200 to £300!  Claims she has plenty of offers, although the 'chance to be her first client' has now gone.  Must become rich guys around Swindon!  I would TOFTT but not at those prices.

PB

Offline bdyno

Nobody is worth those prices, not even before she bumped it up

Offline Fuzzyduck

She may be a SP but it sounds like a bullshit story to encourage PG and other sales from smoking fetishists who are happy to tag along on her "journey". Even if genuine, she really must really love having pics taken. With all her other responsibilities, how does she have the time to enngage with all her potential clients, fuck 11 of them and upload content in the 2 weeks since she's joined? I can only assume hubby helps out. :sarcastic: Also, no AW feedback either which just seems a little odd. You would think she'd want a punter or two to say how wonderful she is.

She's also stated she's an HR Director in an international company and chair of the PTA at her kids school. Really? You'd risk exposing your kids to that potential fallout? Bullshit.

Offline privatebob

Looks like her photo was taken at the school gates :crazy:

Offline Your_dark_knight

Odd profile indeed chaps, a screenshot of her full face in the movies section though which is good to view.

I think it’s a bullshit fake profile though, I asked her for her number on AW and got a message saying it’s on her profile. Another three messages sent since and reads them but doesn’t reply.

Got fake written all over it for me.

Offline HawkG

She must stink, she’s smoking in every single picture.

Offline Hardpunt2

No, no she is only a social smoker. If you read the tripe she has written on her blog she is only smoking in her photos to cater for all the people with smoking fetishes.

Unbeknownst to me Swindon must be full of men with smoking fetishes who are stupid enough to pay that sort of money on a inexperienced whore in her 40s  :wackogirl: