Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misfit69 Bodmin  (Read 1158 times)

Offline benwh

Has anyone seen misfit recently? Don’t know why but I’m tempted to meet, just wondering if anyone has any recent experience of her, don’t want to get in to any dodgy situations, read something about someone going to her place to see someone else and having there money taken from them, then a bloke coming in and chucking them out. Any info on her place and her would be appreciated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 03:27:11 pm by benwh »

Offline Jamandcream

She used to run The Garden of Eden by the A30 at Roche still operates from the same place.
Photos are a bit misleading she was a lot bigger when I met here in 2017.
Wouldn't think there would be problems as she has done this for a long time still has a few other girls working from there.
I met Elegant Show Girl there who was a great fuck

Offline benwh

Thanks buddy, apparently she’s lost weight according to her profile and pictures. Does anyone know if she’s a good fuck?

Offline squigmcdig

I don't think you will get turned over,  I think you are confusing her place with other nearby reviews.   She is a pig though and very nuts.  But if you like very unpredictable, ugly, 55+ woman,  who has apparently lost around 8 stone very recently then go for it.

Offline benwh

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I quoted the wrong one above. Idiot!!!

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I don't think you will get turned over,  I think you are confusing her place with other nearby reviews.   She is a pig though and very nuts.  But if you like very unpredictable, ugly, 55+ woman,  who has apparently lost around 8 stone very recently then go for it.

+1000

Offline Fuzzyduck

:lol: :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Have you seen her buddy?

No. Or should I say, no fucking chance.
I was just giggling at squig's reply. It seems a few might have seen her but no-one's saying if she's a good fuck or not. Perhaps you need to be the guy to find out. £50 for a dip? Could be worth a go but only if the pics/description float your boat. Mine is at the bottom of the sea.

Offline benwh

No. Or should I say, no fucking chance.
I was just giggling at squig's reply. It seems a few might have seen her but no-one's saying if she's a good fuck or not. Perhaps you need to be the guy to find out. £50 for a dip? Could be worth a go but only if the pics/description float your boat. Mine is at the bottom of the sea.

Ok buddy her recent pics on her profile don’t look to bad, but that’s just me and I might be thinking with my cock too much here. Might have take a punt on it, shame no one who has actually seen her hasn’t given any input, but thanks for everyone’s input so far at least it seeems it’s not a dodgy location or anything

westonsm

I saw her years back and she was crazy then.   

Offline squigmcdig

I have seen her too, many years ago,  though I have seen her a few times when going to her place to see others.  To be honest back then she was crap, a real get you to cum as quick as she can and out the door.  She also used to insist on making your take a hot bath before meeting.  I also wonder where all the excess skin will have gone,  she was size 20+ just a few weeks ago so she is likely to have a few flaps she didn't have before. Oh and I can't emphasise enough she is completely bat shit crazy, not just a little eccentric,  they don't call her the beast of bodmin for nothing.

Offline benwh

Bat shit crazy how? Like stalker?