Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long shot - swindon  (Read 609 times)

Offline Jimbo69690

Hi everyone, just recently moved back to Swindon after 4 years away and have been trying to find a wg that i had seen a few times but can’t seem to find her, I’m wandering if she has quit or has a different profile?
Username used to be lexy0313 on AW and used to work out of a cottage on Hyde road.

Offline houseboot

The problem with first time posters asking questions like this is we don't know whether you are genuine or a stalker  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimbo69690

Understandable but if I was a stalker I would just wait outside the house she either lived or worked from.

Offline Lewis

I've looked on the Swindon side of AW for years now, and have never seen that username before.

Offline houseboot

Understandable but if I was a stalker I would just wait outside the house she either lived or worked from.

The cynic would say that you did and, having realised that she'd moved, are now trying to track her down through this site.

Offline Fuzzyduck

The cynic would say that you did and, having realised that she'd moved, are now trying to track her down through this site.

My first thought.
Not just a first-time poster but freshly joined for the purpose. You may be genuine but your clothes stink, OP.

I assume you've trawled through all the Swindon profiles so, if she's not there, then let it go. She's gone and I'm sure she's happier now.

Offline Jimbo69690

So because I’m new to site and first time poster you all try to bully and ridicule me? Thanks guys! But Thanks for the help, she probably quit so will leave it at that.

Offline houseboot

So because I’m new to site and first time poster you all try to bully and ridicule me? Thanks guys! But Thanks for the help, she probably quit so will leave it at that.

No one is bullying you or ridiculing you.

If the first thing you do after registering here is to ask about someone from 4 years ago then it looks suspicious.

Like you, ladies move on in life .... move to different places, give up this career and have a family or start a legit job.

Why not see and report on what is available.

If you still hankering after your old friend, then ask then.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Get over yourself, fella. You seem unable to see what you look like from the other side of the fence. This isn't a forum for tracking down garden tool parts; this involves people and a darker side of society. As I said you may be genuine, but you may also be a stalker ex-boyfriend.
Trust and credibility are earnt here through contribution (e.g. reviews or passing on punting-related experiences). You've been using AW for at least 4 years so I'm sure you can participate if you want.
External Link/Members Only