Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Madison_XXXX Exeter  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Dustybin

Hi all, just looking for a possible next punt after 18 months of nothing. This Beauty /www.adultwork.com/3847549 seems lush but no face photos.

Good feedback on AW so someones been there any chance of some intel.

Cheers

Dusty.

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for drawing her to my attention, straight onto the hotlist!

Here's a working link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline fredfunkster

I can confirm she does what she says on the tin. She's young, petite with a great ass. Small breasts. She didn't enjoy anal when I saw her, certainly not a natural at that. Took a load of cum in her mouth with no complaints though.

She has been around under previous names before, and had a hard time from the more aggressive members of this and other forums. Nuff said.

Offline Dustybin

Thanks for that Fred.

I think I know who it’s is now. She was on my hotlist before her troubles on here.

Offline fredfunkster

You’re probably right. She told she wasn’t seeing anyone off UKP so I didn’t think it would help to review her.

Offline anonymouse72

You’re probably right. She told she wasn’t seeing anyone off UKP so I didn’t think it would help to review her.

She won't know you're from UkP unless you tell her during a booking. A review for members would be most beneficial. Especially at £90 for half an hour.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Fuzzyduck

it odvious who she is lol

Quite.
She's had a few profiles over the last year or so and seems to want to regenerate every so often. The interesting thing is that most of them have been set up for a while, e.g. this one for over 2 years.

Offline Dustybin

Thanks all.

Can’t wait to get inside her tubes.

Offline fredfunkster

She won't know you're from UkP unless you tell her during a booking. A review for members would be most beneficial. Especially at £90 for half an hour.

Yes, you’re right. I guess it’s more that she didn’t want anything to do with UKP or UKE. If she had been a neg I would have reported that, but she wasn’t, and I just felt more comfortable leaving her off this forum altogether - as evidently have many other punters.

Offline Phillball

....well who is it, then? Not all of us follow the soap operas on every thread.

Offline Fuzzyduck

... yet are happy to take from the forum and contribute fuck all.

English Pippa.

Offline scutty brown

If I remember correctly, she changed her working name because of stalking problems, so giving her previous identity away probably isn't wise.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 03:29:37 am by scutty brown »

Offline Fuzzyduck

If I remember correctly, she changed her working name because of stalking problems, so giving her previous identity away probably isn't wise.

A fair point. My bad.

Offline adenmc4

I received a flirt from this profile lately. Liked the look of her so emailed for details which has been totally ignored  :dash: :unknown:

Offline Hubert

Profile currently showing as being in Bedford, meanwhile her old profile has reappeared as being in Bristol and cam only....