Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delayed review! but Amazing Experiance with Elite Jessica/ - Gloucester Rd  (Read 4619 times)

GrownA

External Link/Members Only

Booked 1 hour - 350

Jessica has the right to place "Elite" before her name. The service she offers is phenomenal and completely blew me away and left me wanting more.

I met Jessica on 12th January 2019, Excuse this review being late i just wanted to completely process the madness that went on!

Comms - Great standard, texted her for a date, then Confirmed it on AW this was done very quickly and she was very happy to listen to my requests.

Location- Gloucester road, very easy to travel to, lovely discreet apartment and looks amazing inside. Really puts you at ease when you visit a nice environment to match a beautiful blonde stunner inside.

Physically- In my own opinion i think Jessica is the best girl i have had the pleasure to meet. She greeted me with a butt plug inserted and i cant imagine anything more hot than that. Her soft voice and amazing ass and tits drove me insane. My piece was extremely erect as she welcomed me inside her flat. I had an issue with taken enough fund out and she was very happy to accept a bank transfer which i thought was extremely convenient.

Action - As i had booked for 1 hour i was keen to try the whole package, started off with some DFK and moved as she moved the action onto OWO and alot of deep throat, spitting and plenty of dirty talk. She grabbed my balls twisted my shaft and included alot of rimming (this is new for me). Anal was something i could not wait for her asshole was so inviting with the jewelled butt plug shining. i removed it and slowly stuck my penis inside. We went doggy, reverse cowgirl, missionary, spoon the lot. She then started to tease me with her enormous breast and titty fuck by dick the felt amazing her breast are 30 GG and feel soo soft and real (even though they are in fact enhanched). She then jumped back on and road my dick so hard i bussed my first nut  :wacko:

We then spoke for like 5 mins about life, stuff we really enjoy in bed and other stuff. Then i was really keen to go into round 2.
Round 2 i wanted to be more dominant and she was very happy to play the sub role. I began to pound her pussy, grabbing her neck and and slapping her big fake ass :yahoo:
This was such a fantasy fucking in front of her huge mirror and seeing my balls slap on her clit. Jessica is such a flithy women yet so sophisticated. After and plenty of fucking, dirty talk and load of spit i finished my load all over her tits and face.

i was offered a shower and spoke abit more i was aware i was well over the 1 hour meeting slot at this point and kissed her on forehead and thanked her for her time.

This was amazing and i definitely would like to return and if their is anyone out their who would like to do a MMF with jessica i would be very keen on doing so, just message or reply.

Peace

Grown
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 01:16:56 pm by GrownA »

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. She looks and sounds good. Unfortunately her prices (£350 an hour!) are way too expensive for me.

Offline xxx9990

Booked 1 hour - 350

Jessica has the right to place "Elite" before her name. The service she offers is phenomenal and completely blew me away and left me wanting more.

I met Jessica on 12th January 2019, Excuse this review being late i just wanted to completely process the madness that went on!

Comms - Great standard, texted her for a date, then Confirmed it on AW this was done very quickly and she was very happy to listen to my requests.

Location- Gloucester road, very easy to travel to, lovely discreet apartment and looks amazing inside. Really puts you at ease when you visit a nice environment to match a beautiful blonde stunner inside.

Physically- In my own opinion i think Jessica is the best girl i have had the pleasure to meet. She greeted me with a butt plug inserted and i cant imagine anything more hot than that. Her soft voice and amazing ass and tits drove me insane. My piece was extremely erect as she welcomed me inside her flat. I had an issue with taken enough fund out and she was very happy to accept a bank transfer which i thought was extremely convenient.

Action - As i had booked for 1 hour i was keen to try the whole package, started off with some DFK and moved as she moved the action onto OWO and alot of deep throat, spitting and plenty of dirty talk. She grabbed my balls twisted my shaft and included alot of rimming (this is new for me). Anal was something i could not wait for her asshole was so inviting with the jewelled butt plug shining. i removed it and slowly stuck my penis inside. We went doggy, reverse cowgirl, missionary, spoon the lot. She then started to tease me with her enormous breast and titty fuck by dick the felt amazing her breast are 30 GG and feel soo soft and real (even though they are in fact enhanched). She then jumped back on and road my dick so hard i bussed my first nut  :wacko:

We then spoke for like 5 mins about life, stuff we really enjoy in bed and other stuff. Then i was really keen to go into round 2.
Round 2 i wanted to be more dominant and she was very happy to play the sub role. I began to pound her pussy, grabbing her neck and and slapping her big fake ass :yahoo:
This was such a fantasy fucking in front of her huge mirror and seeing my balls slap on her clit. Jessica is such a flithy women yet so sophisticated. After and plenty of fucking, dirty talk and load of spit i finished my load all over her tits and face.

i was offered a shower and spoke abit more i was aware i was well over the 1 hour meeting slot at this point and kissed her on forehead and thanked her for her time.

This was amazing and i definitely would like to return and if their is anyone out their who would like to do a MMF with jessica i would be very keen on doing so, just message or reply.

Peace

Grown

GrownA could you message me plz to set up that MMF?

Online bonapati

Physically- In my own opinion i think Jessica is the best girl i have had the pleasure to meet

Wanna elaborate or review some of the others?

P.S: “Not” taking your review with a pinch of salt! Time will tell...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 03:17:02 pm by bonapati »

Offline webpunter

Anyone thinking the same as me ?

A bollox review on various levels

Fit burd tho

Offline GameofPunting

Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online bonapati

Fit burd tho

Of course it’s BS!

Offline Fuzzyduck

In the other, recent review, I counted 3 single-digit posters (including OP) who were frothing at the japseye to get some MMF action on with Jessica. It just takes Supersonic1234 to show up here and we've got a full house. 2 of them became members around the time she did a post report about some of her pics last July; the other just before she got banned a few days back.

All coincidence I'm sure.

GrownA

Im new to this but i have plenty of feedback in AW please take your hate elsewhere

GrownA

Fit burd tho

and why would i lie
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:08:40 am by GrownA »

GrownA

had a meet with Jai James, Ava Koxxx, Kat (the twin), Ashleigh Devere ....

Online bonapati

All at the same time?

Online bonapati

No sir individual meets
Looking forward to the reviews then - thanks in advance

Offline Beanhead

When?

And where's the reviews?

Offline webpunter

I have no idea & won't be pondering why

An edit on 5 words ?

A really* fit burd & bollox reviews aren't of any benefit [to her]

Well not on here anyways

* apologies i missed 'really' off my post 

Better to go on P$$N & it'll fit in perfectly

PS - reviews written in 'burd speak' are amusing to read.  Disappointing tho that so easy to spot.  Usually more of a challenge.  We like that

and why would i lie

Online bonapati

I’m just imagining that sound a slot machine makes when you about to run out of money and lose at the same time - and your wallet is empty. ;)

GrownA

I will upload past reviews if thats what it takes to legitimise myself

GrownA

When?

And where's the reviews?

These happened before i had UKP account i can create reviews if that is what you keyboard warriors require

Offline webpunter

Would prefer you to lobotomise yourself  :lol:

Online bonapati

I can’t wait any longer!!! But some time tells me you are at the slot machine with no money left.... and the music is about to play!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:55:57 pm by bonapati »

Offline HailWood

Ah this thread explains the reason the OP has submitted a review of an old punt in the EM section. Personally, I’d give the guy a chance and benefit of the doubt. We will see what time will bring.

Offline Honestperv

My first thought was 'this sounds like a fake review', but to be fair Jessica has no shortage of great reviews on here. Why would she leave a fake?

Offline Fuzzyduck

My first thought was 'this sounds like a fake review', but to be fair Jessica has no shortage of great reviews on here. Why would she leave a fake?

All good for business to keep her name fresh in people's memories. Every time I read one of her reviews I go through my own mental struggle about justifying the cost to myself. I'm still teetering.

Online bonapati

All good for business to keep her name fresh in people's memories. Every time I read one of her reviews I go through my own mental struggle about justifying the cost to myself. I'm still teetering.

The novelty wears off quickly and tbh apart from her fake boobs which are mow tiring and her shelf like arse there ain’t much special going on. Anal is great but like I said before she has limits (I’ve had better for cheaper based on my mood though ) and based on that not worth what she charges (she a great sales business woman who has set her brand well and good luck to her )  - but for where she is located and the fetching look of hers sometimes you just can’t resist it. Face wise she is a average with lots of slap on. She can carry a good conversation, never rushes you - I remember a few times she smelt damp in the middle what was a turn off.

I’d be surprised if she still has any original body parts left.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:21:23 pm by bonapati »

GrownA

The novelty wears off quickly and tbh apart from her fake boobs which are mow tiring and her shelf like arse there ain’t much special going on. Anal is great but like I said before she has limits (I’ve had better for cheaper based on my mood though ) and based on that not worth what she charges (she a great sales business woman who has set her brand well and good luck to her )  - but for where she is located and the fetching look of hers sometimes you just can’t resist it. Face wise she is a average with lots of slap on. She can carry a good conversation, never rushes you - I remember a few times she smelt damp in the middle what was a turn off.

I’d be surprised if she still has any original body parts left.

I can understand why you would say that bro, like there was one part of the session where she checked her phone for the time but i dunno i felt like she is the ideal looking woman that fits my fantasy. Im trying to fit into this community and i hope you guys can see im a genuine guy thats just tryna have fun  :rolleyes:

GrownA

Ah this thread explains the reason the OP has submitted a review of an old punt in the EM section. Personally, I’d give the guy a chance and benefit of the doubt. We will see what time will bring.

Im generally trying to share my experiances i dont know the rules be good if you guys could just let me fit in

Online bonapati

I can understand why you would say that bro, like there was one part of the session where she checked her phone for the time but i dunno i felt like she is the ideal looking woman that fits my fantasy. Im trying to fit into this community and i hope you guys can see im a genuine guy thats just tryna have fun  :rolleyes:

Don’t understand why I would say what exactly??? I’m entitled to say what ever I feel as long as not being rude or inpolite to anyone besides my comments are factua so what’s your problem with that?

You don’t need to be patronising to fit in - you just need to be truthful and you’ll be ok.

GrownA

Don’t understand why I would say what exactly??? I’m entitled to say what ever I feel as long as not being rude or inpolite to anyone besides my comments are factua so what’s your problem with that?

You don’t need to be patronising to fit in - you just need to be truthful and you’ll be ok.

Yeaah im agreeing with you mate and i promise i am being truthful