Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Head in Central London  (Read 1071 times)

bowti3

one of those school fantasies I've had. Want to bend over a red headed bird sometime. Looking for slighter build with a great chest.

I can't find anything recommended recently, so any guidance would be appreciated.

Bow

bowti3

Looking quickly, last comment was January 2018. If there is nothing newer, got it, seriously thanks.

Of course (edited) I could  look at the FOLLOW on pages (dah, stupid).

Apologies, and thanks

B
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 04:44:19 am by bowti3 »

Offline jasonbourne

saw this one in the lounge while passing through HoD the other day, looked very nice to me. tall, perhaps more a size 10 than 8 (hard to tell she was wearing a robe) , beautiful slim long legs.

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

It's for your first punt after 5 years on UKP?

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's for your first punt after 5 years on UKP?

A bit harsh if you look at his posts. He did a review about someone he was recommended before. Well, sort of.

Fair point

The good

She's amazingly well constructed. And she can talk to you, and probably has a pretty fair understanding of how to ask "What do you want" in the best way

The amazing

She really delivers. The oral was incredible, and the shower was awesome.

The reality

She's amazing. I just finished a punt with another girl from the same agency, and I cut it off early because of how poorly it went. Emma got a very large tip from me and was worth it at three times the price.

Offline Titti Tatti

saw this one in the lounge while passing through HoD the other day, looked very nice to me. tall, perhaps more a size 10 than 8 (hard to tell she was wearing a robe) , beautiful slim long legs.

External Link/Members Only

She has been positively reviewed on here previously.  Natural redhead, beautiful body, fAce Just ok. Nice girl but a but shy and passive.

Offline notcalledchris

She has been positively reviewed on here previously.  Natural redhead, beautiful body, fAce Just ok. Nice girl but a but shy and passive.

Not much passion but an ok punt and fab body and red  hair.  Worth a half hour pump imho. Not sure if it would be worth it for an hour. 

Offline Malvolio

I punted Sarah years ago and I recall her ginger hair definitely came out of the bottle.