Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia @ city sauna  (Read 2803 times)

Gentle master

Has anyone had the pleasure of the below lady, l think she may have worked at fantasia or VIP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any feedback would be really appreciated guys

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Don't know if she worked at Fantasia or VIP. She definitely worked at old Bluebelles (Worksop Road and City Road) and I think she worked once at GFE and she worked at City Sauna recently, don't know if she still does.

I saw her at old Bluebelles. Nice girl, quite chatty, arguably a bit of a chav, Sheffield accent. Natural redhead and rare for Sheffield a British girl that is a size 8 and she's quite funny to boot. Sex wise she is a bit submissive and she had a very small pussy which made sex a bit difficult. I didn't do OWO so don't know if it was availably I also didn't kiss on the mouth (my choice). I read on one review on City Sauna that said she should be on the pages of FHM and while I agree that she looks better than mingers like Nicki Minaj, she is far from a model, just a nice girl next door\plain Jane.

Mark76

She did do a brief stint at VIP. Never seen her though.

Offline NIK

She seems to have been around ages and worked all over. I first saw her at Cameo and then, inadvertently, at Bluebelles as part of a two girl on a birthday punt to forget. The other girl was a fat useless dog and made Mia seem both gorgeous and good. However I don't fancy her at all either. To be fair both times I saw her service was pretty decent, but I just don't fancy her and she will be around five years older now.

Gentle master

Thanks for the feedback guys, will wait till Lucy's back on at Fantasia again for my redhead fix

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She seems to have been around ages and worked all over. I first saw her at Cameo and then, inadvertently, at Bluebelles as part of a two girl on a birthday punt to forget. The other girl was a fat useless dog and made Mia seem both gorgeous and good. However I don't fancy her at all either. To be fair both times I saw her service was pretty decent, but I just don't fancy her and she will be around five years older now.
I think you probably saw her around the same time as me judging by the times and location. At a guess she's probably about 30 now.

Offline mia121

• Service Provider
Hey guys..
A quick message just to say I am back at the ever popular city sauna .. Every Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm xxx