Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet Girls Brazilian couple FF on AW - scam artists or am I paranoid? - Leeds  (Read 722 times)

Offline hoganlad

I recently made a booking with these 2 Brazilian girls, They are based in an apartment in LS1, I hate driving in Leeds city centre because I don't know it well, traffic and finding parking is painful.
 I did some research on Google maps to find the nearest car park to the venue and I searched the the address on street view so I would know it when I got there.
 Everything went perfect and I got there about 15 min early, I recognized the door immediately but I wasn't going to wait there that long so I walked past down the road. 2 min later a group/gang of 5 or 6 men came down the street walking toward me. When they had past me I stopped a watched to see where they were going. Sure enough they went in the door I would be going through in about 10 min time. I had a bad feeling, I know they could have been going to a different apartment but it seemed dodgy. It was too much of a coincidence that they went in at that time. Fuck that, went home felt like a lucky escape.
Has anyone on here had any experience with these 2? I Cant find anything on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lm87

If it was York Place I arranged a meet with a different girl there once, I bailed when some weirdo was messing about with the keypad on the door and I do remember a group of blokes hanging about for no reason. I say cut your losses. There are some girls who work out of a building opposite John Lewis that have good reviews, try them.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline hoganlad

Yes, It was York Place. Cheers

Offline bops909

I recently made a booking with these 2 Brazilian girls, They are based in an apartment in LS1, I hate driving in Leeds city centre because I don't know it well, traffic and finding parking is painful.
 I did some research on Google maps to find the nearest car park to the venue and I searched the the address on street view so I would know it when I got there.
 Everything went perfect and I got there about 15 min early, I recognized the door immediately but I wasn't going to wait there that long so I walked past down the road. 2 min later a group/gang of 5 or 6 men came down the street walking toward me. When they had past me I stopped a watched to see where they were going. Sure enough they went in the door I would be going through in about 10 min time. I had a bad feeling, I know they could have been going to a different apartment but it seemed dodgy. It was too much of a coincidence that they went in at that time. Fuck that, went home felt like a lucky escape.
Has anyone on here had any experience with these 2? I Cant find anything on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's no phone number shown on the profile. Did you arrange it all by AW e-mail ? When did this all happen?

I think you would be right to be suspicious of 5 or 6 people going into an apartment block together - how often do you have 5 mates come round to your apartment at the exact same time?

Offline hoganlad

This happened last week, there was a phone number on profile then.

Offline Henchmanlet95

Yes, It was York Place. Cheers
I've seen a few Brazilian girls from that location although not those ones in the OP.

Had some good punts there but also some shit ones, nothing  threatening has happened to me so far. Few months ago when I was waiting outside there was a guy near me who went to the exact same door and was stood behind me, was paranoid but turns he was just another punter seeing the other girls friend. He even chatted about how his punt went afterwards as we finished/ left at the same time lol.

I can't comment personally on those particular girls though, worse case scenario it's a bait & switch or they don't deliver the services you want.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 11:49:18 am by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline bops909

Well the images on the profile have been changed now, so I guess whoever manages the AW account is recyling it and there'll be a new phone number any day now. Hello to them if you're reading this  :hi:

One of the WGs in the original photos when the OP saw it has now popped up in Manchester on a new profile.

I think it just goes to show how this particular profile is not run by the WGs in the photos. Some are, but not this one.

New image:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 02:37:25 pm by bops909 »