Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow & Go  (Read 1030 times)

Online 1st_timer_punter

Does everyone have that one girl or a few girls where they can just ring and go get a quick 15 minute tension releasing blow job?

If so who’s your girl?

Any recommendations would be very much appreciated??

Offline stevedave

I'm sure there are plenty of lasses willing to take your cash for a 10 minute blowie.

As you've been a member for nearly 5 years, I daresay you must have met one or two in the past, perhaps you could share some reviews?

Online 1st_timer_punter

Yeh thats true I have but I guess I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations

Your right I should do some reviews I am sorry I’m just not very good at typing them up but I will do

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yeh thats true I have but I guess I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations

Your right I should do some reviews I am sorry I’m just not very good at typing them up but I will do

You have been asking similar questions since 2016 & you promised us a review in 2018 - just saying  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 04:35:02 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline darrenrene30

Im also a bj fan. How are you with seeing street based girls? Or Vivastreet? You can get fantastic bjs for £20.

Blow and Go on AW is overpriced and isn't always that great. E.g. Blowjob-Claire. Overpriced at £40, average bj at best. I've had double the enjoyable blowjob for half the price compared to Claire and away from AW. Only ever seen Claire twice over 5 years. Didn't enjoy her bjs. But have enjoyed loads of blowjobs for £20 off of a few regular girls from the street and Vivastreet. Street girls you can go to their house. Doesn't have to be in car. Also hidden gems can be found on Vivastreet too. E.g. I saw a Vivastreet girl for loads of times for her £20 bjs. Her bj at £20 (owo+cim)was significantly more enjoyable and addicting compared to Claire's overpriced boring £40 bj. Plus the Vivastreet girl was prettier with a better figure than Claire. Best to go explore Vivastreet and street girls. If not street girls, at least Vivastreet. AW just is overpriced and not necessarily any better. And if you want owo bj, cim and sex you can get them for £30 for 15 mins on Vivastreet or £50 or £40 for 30 mins. Even if they advertise higher, you can negotiate, especially on a return visit.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 06:20:10 pm by darrenrene30 »