Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah Lee... York  (Read 1296 times)

TheLodger

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Leah a couple of times now, once for an hour at £90 and a half hour for £50.
Her place isn't in the best part of York but is safe enough, with free parking and clean and comfortable inside.
Booked her quickly and easily through AdultWork, she supplies her phone no. easily enough.

Her profile is pretty sparse but I wasn't disappointed by her appearance, MILFY brunette with enhanced soft tits, silky skin and
french kissing as soon as I'm through the door. Age of 41 seems about right. Paid her upfront and got down to it on the bed. She did
OWO but said so only after a 'cock inspection', decent enough then some cowgirl and doggy, once she knew I was close stated 'cum all over my tits'
so I obliged. This seems to be her preference. She takes a light spanking and seems a game girl, I suspect she's worked in the business in the past.

Good value for money, for me, as she's my type. Shaved clean pussy and a bit of a laugh. Some tattoos but no piercings. My first review on here so willing to answer
any questions or take any advice on how to review.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrTL.  :hi: :hi:

That review told me you had a good VFM podge.

What it didn't tell me was how clean she was albeit you do state she was shaved, if you used protection and was there a shower/bath on offer.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 03:49:38 pm by mrfishyfoo »

TheLodger

Cheers for sharing MrTL.  :hi: :hi:

That review told me you had a good VFM podge.

What it didn't tell me was how clean she was albeit you do state she was shaved, if you used protection and was there a shower/bath on offer.

Very clean and tasty, protection used for all fucking and a shower was offered. Also she 'came' a few times so violently I had to hold on tight, or she's
a great actress.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Very clean and tasty, protection used for all fucking and a shower was offered. Also she 'came' a few times so violently I had to hold on tight, or she's
a great actress.

They're all great actresses.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You missed RO from your review.  :D :D

If it helps I tend to do bullet points of the services I give and recieve and then fill in the detail within the template I use.

All in all not a bad effort at all for a first review.

Keep em cumming MrTL.  :hi: :hi:

Give this a read....

....it may help you.  :drinks: :drinks:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:20:33 pm by mrfishyfoo »

TheLodger

They're all great actresses.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You missed RO from your review.  :D :D

If it helps I tend to do bullet points of the services I give and recieve and then fill in the detail within the template I use.

All in all not a bad effort at all for a first review.

Keep em cumming MrTL.  :hi: :hi:

Give this a read....

....it may help you.  :drinks: :drinks:

Thanks again chap. I've another punt booked with a different prossie.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 10:36:58 am by TheLodger »

Offline holeymoley

Just wondering why the currency on her AW profile is “ Transnistrian Ruble “ ?  Anyone know ?

TheLodger

Just wondering why the currency on her AW profile is “ Transnistrian Ruble “ ?  Anyone know ?

No idea myself, but she's deffo British, accent hard to pin down but might be Mancunian originally.

Offline blueduck

Looks a good find, Lodger:
Which area of York for her incall/house (approx)?

homeland

Is she Dellah who worked in York kept ON GETTING HER PROFILE TAKEN DOWN BY JEALOUS BOYFRIEND

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nothing to worry about as I've seen this countless times with relatively new profiles. I think it may actually be the AWank default.

TheLodger

Acomb

TheLodger

Is she Dellah who worked in York kept ON GETTING HER PROFILE TAKEN DOWN BY JEALOUS BOYFRIEND

No idea on this homeland, I avoid personal convo with prossies, I keep it simple, fuck, spaff and go.

homeland

The lodger isn't her pimp by any chance

Offline blueduck

Doesn’t look to be delliah

TheLodger

Doesn’t look to be delliah

No idea who this Delliah is/was. Perhaps homeland can go stalk another review and accuse someone else of being a pimp.

Offline mrfishyfoo

No idea who this Delliah is/was. Perhaps homeland can go stalk another review and accuse someone else of being a pimp.

He posts shite just IGNORE the CUNT !!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

The Boss  :hi: :hi: is really on form today.  :drinks: :drinks:

BANNED !!!!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 02:06:24 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline holeymoley

Thank you, Sir