Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Sheffield  (Read 1554 times)

randypostman

Hi Hannah will be  visiting  Sheffield  on June 15th let's make her stay  a welcome & profitable one & then she might return & pass the good word onto other sp that Sheffield  is worth visiting & we get an influx of good touring sp /www.adultwork.com/%2DxHannahx%

Offline Wolfy123

Just emailed her, been quite annoyed with trying to punt in Sheffield for the last month now   :dash: so i'll make sure she's very welcome!

Offline Delfrommem

Haven't the faintest clue who you are 'recommending' if that's what's it is.

The web address that's been left leads nowhere.  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just emailed her, been quite annoyed with trying to punt in Sheffield for the last month now   :dash: so i'll make sure she's very welcome!

There are good punts to be had in Sheffield albeit thin on the ground.

There's also the agencies if the indies don't take your fancy.

Offline Wolfy123

There are good punts to be had in Sheffield albeit thin on the ground.

There's also the agencies if the indies don't take your fancy.
Usually indies are my go-to mate but all the one's I've been interested in have dissapeared  :( may do a potential TOFTT with this girl today though  External Link/Members Only  can't seem to find anything about her here  :unknown:

mediumjoe

Wolfy. Put her number in the bar (at the top of each page ,hope I'm not trying to tell you how to suck eggs) there are a couple of threads about her.

Offline Wolfy123

Wolfy. Put her number in the bar (at the top of each page ,hope I'm not trying to tell you how to suck eggs) there are a couple of threads about her.
Thank you! I'm quite new here so wasn't aware you could do that, appreciate the help :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

....may do a potential TOFTT with this girl today though  External Link/Members Only  can't seem to find anything about her here  :unknown:

Yeah this one keeps touring round the area. She looks FAF.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I've just never managed to get in her knickers.

Enjoy if you do.

Offline Wolfy123

Yeah this one keeps touring round the area. She looks FAF.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I've just never managed to get in her knickers.

Enjoy if you do.
I'm trying but she won't answer her phone   :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm trying but she won't answer her phone   :dash:

I text first, butter their egos, and ask when's good to ring.

Offline CityTillIDie

I text first, butter their egos, and ask when's good to ring.

Ooh I battered a puta's eggs in Barcelona this afternoon!
Coincidence

:drinks:

CTID

Offline Wolfy123

Unfortunately i missed her today, she'll be back in 2/3 weeks though so I'll try and introduce her to my little friend then  :hi: