Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeFBAH90 - Leeds / Halifax  (Read 1550 times)

DarthDingler

External Link/Members Only

I'm very new to this punting game but I took a shine to this profile. I emailed to check availability. Becca quickly sent her number so we could chat and we settled on a day and time. I said I'd need to confirm I was free later. She said that was fine and she would hold the booking for me.  So far so good so I confirmed what I was looking for and she sent her postcode and a picture of herself.

I'm now really looking forwards to the punt so the next day I messaged I was free Becca confirmed she still was too. I said I'd put a booking in on AW but she said not to bother as she prefers not to book though AW. I sent a message back explaining I'd prefer to book though Aw as I'm new and looking to get some feedback. Next thing I know she blocked me on whatsapp message and AW!

I'm glad now I didn't go as it all seams a little suspicious. I've included the picture she sent me. Maybe someone can confirm that's the girl on the profile or maybe confirm there's something suspicious going on

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline YorkshireLad

Hmm strange. I've had comms with her & arranged a meet but she had to cancel, seemed like a lovely girl...I know she only sees white guys so could have blocked you for that maybe?  :unknown:

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review and first post.

She looks decent, but flakiness is not something I look for in a WG  :thumbsdown:

DarthDingler

Nope, I fit her age and race requirements. It surprised me to be honest. Not a good first experience.

Offline stevedave

Nope, I fit her age and race requirements. It surprised me to be honest. Not a good first experience.

Box it, move on mate.

Plenty more WG's out there who won't fuck you about. Read through the reviews on here, do your research and you won't go far wrong.

Offline neddedhed

Have seen her a couple of time she was genuine and decent. Comms are a bit flaky though.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have seen her a couple of time she was genuine and decent. Comms are a bit flaky though.

Review ??

Offline neddedhed

Yeah sorry I'm slack at giving reviews they always end up as nice did some sex stuff it was fun. Too busy with work. I'll stick something up promise.

Offline ISTS2005

K done
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139410
Cheers pal. Is it her in the picture above yeah? I'm going to see her if she is that girl,  thanks for the review and the comments.