Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parking in hotel car parks - Ibis hotel heathrow  (Read 1329 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

Ibis hotel at Heathrow is a regular spot for girls providing incalls.  Car park is clearly marked you need to pay. But no barriers in or out and if you drive in and out afterwards without paying you will be filmed and fined.  Never had a fine but you need to pay at reception and queue with others checking out. It's only a pound an hour but  so obvious when the receptionist tells you it's £2 what you have been up to. No one would go there for food or drinks at the bar. I just give a cheeky smile and say I love the hotel service. The alternative is to receive a fine through the post and explain to your household what you were doing at a hotel in the middle of the day  :dash:

Offline ForrestGump

It's also quite acceptable to be there for a meeting or interview, which is the line I'd have come out with were I to be asked. But, of course, nobody there is going to ask. They see so many folks come and go all the time. They just assume that everyone there has a perfectly legitimate reason for being there. Mine was also a perfectly legitimate reason. It was also a shit punt. C'est la vie.  :(

Offline threechilliman

It's also quite acceptable to be there for a meeting or interview

That's the one I have lined up when visiting hotels as it happens a lot.

tcm

Online Anadin

When I was there I parked on the road behind the hotel & paid there. I'm sure the staff already know why I'm there I just don't fancy direct contact with them at that point.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

When I was there I parked on the road behind the hotel & paid there.

me too