Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Next punt  (Read 1185 times)

Flunt

At some point in the near future I plan to visit External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only unless someone gives me a very good reason not to.

I doubt she's a lurker on here but in case she is hopefully she will be thinking about a UKP poster writing a review and looking to impress any visitors in the next week or so.

ATMIV

She was abrupt and offhand when I phoned her earlier this year. Struck her off my list as a result of that.

May have caught her on an off moment - might be worth a call to see if you have a similar response.

Offline Stiltskin

This is what I said about her in another thread...

I've seen her. She's ok, but nothing special. She was a bit out of shape when I saw her and her place is tiny. It's like a bedsit with a corridor attached.

On the plus side, she does have a nice smile and looks more British than her claimed Spanish.

ETA: I didn't give her oral, so couldn't comment on that.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21879.msg

a10

At some point in the near future I plan to visit External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only unless someone gives me a very good reason not to.

I doubt she's a lurker on here but in case she is hopefully she will be thinking about a UKP poster writing a review and looking to impress any visitors in the next week or so.

Well remember to post a review if you do TOFTT, good luck if you go for it  :drinks:

Flunt

Thanks for the replies so far.

The main reason behind the thread was the hope that a few others might list their impending punts so that lurking pro$$ies would know a reviewer was heading their way.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the replies so far.

The main reason behind the thread was the hope that a few others might list their impending punts so that lurking pro$$ies would know a reviewer was heading their way.

I wish to punt as anonymously as possible but still post on here so the last thing i would do is post about imminent punts.

Flunt

I wish to punt as anonymously as possible but still post on here so the last thing i would do is post about imminent punts.

Sound advice and I sort of agree but what is the difference between posting a review a week later or posting imminent punts. I'm not suggesting anyway state they are seeing Fanny Adams at 2pm tomorrow just that they will be seeing Fanny Adams at some point in the next two weeks. If Fanny finds herself in the list maybe she'll be extra nice to any and all punters just in case.

Online bigbilly22

Fuckin Hell!

Pickings must be slim in Swindon if thats what you're aiming for.

God Bless Manchester!!

BB

willbred

Never rule out anything which might enhance a punt but I would expect any WG to welcome me and be on her best form whilst she takes my hard- earned without being "encouraged" to do so without advanced warning.

Offline threechilliman

God Bless Manchester!!

Yes indeed. My daily commute affords me the opportunity to dive in and there's plenty to dive in to!

tcm