Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: juicy_jasmine - E16 Silvertown - Super Curves - Shiny Long Hair  (Read 3756 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949471) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline jimmypopp

Jasmine really is juicy, friendly, happy and VERY energetic. She is the sort of girl you want to fuck and hang out with. I saw her for half an hour back in the summer

She has a studio apartment next to Millennium Park with a big bed in it.

Getting to her and onto that bed naked and frolicking was no drama. She put the condom on with her mouth and got me hard. I told her I wanted her to ride me because I wanted that view of her tits and hair with her tongue out. She is a really good mover but I pushed her up a bit and pumped her hard and fast from underneath then got her on her hands and knees at the edge of her bed so I could pound her from behind. Oh man, that big butt... I wrapped her hair around my arm and pulled her head back and really gave it to her. I was a very happy, panting wreck when I finished.

Time spent with Jasmine is well wasted.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 10:20:06 pm by jimmypopp »

Offline jimmypopp

Yeah, sorry I got overexcited all over again and forgot to link

Offline GingerNuts

How much did you pay for your 30 minutes?

Offline jimmypopp

£80. It looks like her prices have gone up

Offline GingerNuts

£80. It looks like her prices have gone up

Thanks. That's why you should state how much you paid, so we can note any price increases and of course your review is based on paying £80. At the current £120 it might have been a different story.

Offline sparkus

Offline undercoverpunter

Offline jimmypopp

Yes, she got the condom on like foreplay almost straight away.

Offline Geko12

her face is sexy, need to see the arse in person to judge but i want to fuck her.