Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This town, is coming like a Ghost Town ... Coventry in Winter ... Post Alexa  (Read 1523 times)

Offline saf1976

Feeling like a 'bank' of a punt, which would have been HotAlexa had she still been around.

Has anyone TWFTT on any of these but not feedback on them. They have been around for a while and not seeing any feedback, be it good or bad.

External Link/Members Only

Any body got any tips? I know Busty Anita is here but while she offered good service, I felt it was too manic for me personally.

Ideally want busty, brunette, kind of like the girls i've posted above, but with a recommendation.

Offline themanwho

Agreed. Cov is a desert and I never had the pleasure of Alexa although was on my hl.
Not seen any on your list although my advice is steer clear of Romanians. What about Xenia in Nuneaton? Might b a bit milf for you but great tits  and good reviews here.

Ming

Feeling like a 'bank' of a punt, which would have been HotAlexa had she still been around.

Has anyone TWFTT on any of these but not feedback on them. They have been around for a while and not seeing any feedback, be it good or bad.

Any body got any tips? I know Busty Anita is here but while she offered good service, I felt it was too manic for me personally.

Ideally want busty, brunette, kind of like the girls i've posted above, but with a recommendation.

It's come up with some reviews now that you have entered in the links, though one has changed her name

7 review(s) found for NEW KATIE69 linked to in above post
2 review(s) found for jessica Angel69 linked to in above post

You mention busty Anita, and yes she is a bit manic, but an interesting punt if you dare!!

Best of luck in your search.

Ming

Roadster

Busty Anita is back.

Saw her today.  She has put on a few pounds but it looks okay on her.  Enthusiastic as ever too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline saf1976

Agreed. Cov is a desert and I never had the pleasure of Alexa although was on my hl.
Not seen any on your list although my advice is steer clear of Romanians. What about Xenia in Nuneaton? Might b a bit milf for you but great tits  and good reviews here.

Must admit I've done ok with Romanians so far but I see 2 reports come up for her which don't sound too promising.

Xenia has tempted me over the years. Have you seen her personally? Maybe a bit too old now for me. I tend to like 20-35 range.

Offline saf1976

It's come up with some reviews now that you have entered in the links, though one has changed her name

7 review(s) found for NEW KATIE69 linked to in above post
2 review(s) found for jessica Angel69 linked to in above post

You mention busty Anita, and yes she is a bit manic, but an interesting punt if you dare!!

Best of luck in your search.

Ming

Cheers. I did seee those. Katie is part of a Thai group though that change their pics around on the profiles so the feedback may not respond to her. I have seen other girls at the flat on Warwick Road so i'm sure she might be the one to tempt me.

I've also found these 2 deeper down the searches ...

Yeah Anita is nice and i'd definitely not leave her a negative, but was a one off.

I used to like Angela who worked in the same house. Petite with big tits. Wish she'd come back for a bit.

Offline themanwho

In answer to your question Saf no I haven't seen Xenia although plan to in the near future. I'm fairly newbie but like a nice milf. I'd say she's at least 40 from her pics but looks in good nick for her age. Seen Tiff96 as well but she's quite small in the boob dept although v suckable nips.
Sorry can't do links as my phone is crap for trying to post!

Offline saf1976

In answer to your question Saf no I haven't seen Xenia although plan to in the near future. I'm fairly newbie but like a nice milf. I'd say she's at least 40 from her pics but looks in good nick for her age. Seen Tiff96 as well but she's quite small in the boob dept although v suckable nips.
Sorry can't do links as my phone is crap for trying to post!

Cheers mate. I'll have a nose at her anyway. I tend to like all sorts of women depending on my mood on the day, but busty brunette is my default mode.

I do remember talking to her and Chloe from MK a few years ago in a chat room on the other site and after she left they was talking how amazing she looked for someone in their 40's ... and this would have been around 2008-09.

She is a stunning woman though. I think for myself I also prefer a pop once meet for around £60, so £140 for an hour isn't the best value for the kind of meets i'm after.

Also got my eye on ...

Ming

Also got my eye on ...

Now she does look nice, I too would be interested to know if she's genuine and a good service provider?

Be interested to hear who you opt for.

Ming  :hi:

Offline saf1976

Now she does look nice, I too would be interested to know if she's genuine and a good service provider?

Be interested to hear who you opt for.

Ming  :hi:

The feedback looks genuine as its from guys who have good feedback from established girls elsewhere ... bar Jeffallen but we all know about that gimp. She also hadn't confirmed his booking so think she must be genuine.

lovethepunt

Lovely tits think I might just TOFTT on this one!!
Also while im here Perky Boobs Coventry, looks better than in pictures  service vanilla but cracking pair of breasts on the down side she came on while I was balls deep :dash:

Offline saf1976

Lovely tits think I might just TOFTT on this one!!
Also while im here Perky Boobs Coventry, looks better than in pictures  service vanilla but cracking pair of breasts on the down side she came on while I was balls deep :dash:

Let us know how it goes.

Yep I'd agree on Perky Boobs. Nice face as well but vanilla service. Not moody, just... I don't know. Came out feeling should have enjoyed her more.

Crazy Linda is a worthwhile punt if you like owo

Flunt

I saw Katie External Link/Members Only last weekend, pretty consistent with previous reviews.

The place is a bit awkward to find but once there clean and comfortable room with en suite shower. Typical Thai looker, rounder face than others, tidy body and a few tattoos. She didn't seem too keen on kissing and I didn't explore RO. Average OWO, nothing deep but not much use of hands. Started with cow girl before anal doggy and CIM finish. No complaints at £70 for the half hour.

Hope to see Anita again if she stays longer than a few days this time, I've had a couple of decent sessions with her but not recently.

Shame about Alexa, I only recently started visiting her.

Offline misterjt111

I do love Thai girls but read a few posts about one or two being post op trannies so it's put me off some of them.  I take it from your punt there was no suspicion of any Adam's apple, massive hands etc?! 

Good to know there's a good Thai punt nearby instead of having to go to Leicester or Brum so thanks for the review.  Whereabouts is Kate based please?

Thanks
JT

Offline saf1976

Cheers Flunt.

JT, it's the same group as Leicester but with a Coventry branch. Some of the girls from Leicester have been here like Britney Red (she is a recommended punt).

Offline misterjt111

I've seen that Coco is in town, she's the one mentioned in a thread where the guy has taken photos of her/him after realising he was fucking a tranny! Whether that is the real Coco I dint know as I'm aware they are prone to b&s.  Not much on here about Sexy Airry so Kate is the no brainer choice I guess.  Whereabouts do they work from Saf?

I've seen Hot Anita and Candy Hot Angel from this group and they were brilliant but now not particularly local.

I can't put any links up for the girls mentioned as I'm on my phone so apologies!

Offline saf1976

On Warwick Road. Block of flats next to the hotel. I tend to park in there and walk round.

Offline Ted Rogers

A little off topic but I see "Candy Hot Angel" is now a completely different girl now.

Gutted by this was looking forward to her coming back from holiday.

I'll get to Tudor road once coco has moved on, don't want to risk a bait and switch to that  :scare:

Offline BustaNut

A little off topic but I see "Candy Hot Angel" is now a completely different girl now.

Gutted by this was looking forward to her coming back from holiday.

Yeah mate, totally different girl. Shame, as the 'real' Candy was good. She's the only w/g that has leant her head over the bed and asked me to throat fuck her!! Needless to say, I did as I was asked (with two fingers in her pussy at the same time)!!!
I know I shouldn't really compare every punt to that one, but, on one hand you have that and on the other you have your typical Romanian skanks who barely take the tip in their mouth  :dash: