Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Mids finest  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Owwhatanight

Wow who would have thought three of East Mids Finest Wg with bad reviews  :(
Amber
Vicky
Brook

Offline Lt Shaffer

Must be the time of the month   :scare:

Offline Ipunter

SamcroPunter

badtimes

It does seem pretty barren round our way...Ive been punting for 10 yrs + and never felt the need to go out of nottingham before now. Ive just started going a bit further afield (coventry / leicester) when I get chance but this isn't easy. Ive started looking a bit further afield too to see whats out there but not ventured yet.

Does anyone go much further and had any great punts? I'm thinking sheffield / south yorkshire but that looks pretty shit too. Thoughts?

Offline Ipunter

I'm just waiting for Mandy to get a negative review to complete the set.. It's amazing all 3 got bad reviews today

Offline Sparta Prada

I'm just waiting for Mandy to get a negative review to complete the set.. It's amazing all 3 got bad reviews today
Have a look in the London reviews from today!

Offline Owwhatanight

MANDY has got a negative in London ?? Fuck four of East Mids Finest  :scare:

Offline Ipunter

Holy Fuck! I spoke to soon! Maybe their periods have linked

Offline Owwhatanight

It's London Boys v Leicester boys in the London review
 :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:10:18 am by Owwhatanight »

SamcroPunter

I read the negative mandy thread earlier but opted not to get involved! I rate mandy very highly but seems she had an off day in London and did herself no favours.
Good news for us though... Makes her less likely to naff off again leaving us loyal East midlanders scraping the barrel for owt decent!

jasonleics41

I was just thinking this last night about how our fantastic 4 received negatives all in one day!

Unfortunately I agree with the Brook and Vicky ones but can't comment on Amber as have not seen her. Completely disagree with mandy, never known her not to be on form.

Using this as an excuse to TOFTT and have booked a PSE with mandy for this evening. May question her about the review, I like to think there are two sides to every story and our best WGs haven't really gone down hill.

You can thank me all later  :D

Offline Lt Shaffer

I can't believe we're still on page 1 of this thread and no-one's mentioned Holly    :P

Offline j122

There's enough on her already, don't get them bloody started again! :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

Who,s  Holly  :yahoo:

Oh J1 I could not resist  :D

Offline Ipunter

Who,s  Holly  :yahoo:

Oh J1 I could not resist  :D

Hasn't Holly changed her name to Lucinda King? I don't know of any other Hollys of interest???

Offline Owwhatanight

Hasn't Holly changed her name to Lucinda King? I don't know of any other Hollys of interest???

Now that comment will get you a few more pages  :lol:

Online RedKettle

Offline j122

I think he was making a joke about the other one

Offline Ipunter

Sorry my sarcasm doesn't sometimes show through my text hahaha  :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

Oh it's good to see humour has not died
 :drinks:

Online RedKettle

Offline Lt Shaffer

Ha-ha, glad my post had the desired effect! :hi:

Offline Owwhatanight

I thought diehard would have drop in on this one
 :cool:

Offline Steely Dan

The thing is, that one negative does not mean that they have changed.  I used to think so: the "plenty of fish" rule said that I might as well drop any with a negative and choose one without any negatives.  It may not be fair, but so what?  While a first time poster might be simply delusional or has a bad case of EAS, why risk it? This is about all of us punters reducing risk.

But, in E Mids, there are no longer plenty of fish.  If I book Amber (and pay in advance by direct transfer) she may keep it.  Vicki talks too much.  Brook89 is unreliable and has a routine. Mandy gets tired sometimes. Woofie is hard to book. Lucie needs a new place. Pippa is size 12.  And so on. OMG there is no such thing as a perfect girl.

So one negative means nothing more than one negative. Read the opinion.  Reflect on what it means for your next punt. What are you gonna do, call VIP or Feline? For me, all I mention above stay on my hot list.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:46:23 pm by Steely Dan »

jasonleics41

The thing is, that one negative does not mean that they have changed.  I used to think so: the "plenty of fish" rule said that I might as well drop any with a negative and choose one without any negatives.  It may not be fair, but so what?  While a first time poster might be simply delusional or has a bad case of EAS, why risk it? This is about all of us punters reducing risk.

But, in E Mids, there are no longer plenty of fish.  If I book Amber (and pay in advance by direct transfer) she may keep it.  Vicki talks too much.  Brook89 is unreliable and has a routine. Mandy gets tired sometimes. Woofie is hard to book. Lucie needs a new place. Pippa is size 12.  And so on. OMG there is no such thing as a perfect girl.
+1 well said pal :hi:

Online RedKettle

So one negative means nothing more than one negative. Read the opinion.  Reflect on what it means for your next punt. What are you gonna do, call VIP or Feline? For me, all I mention above stay on my hot list.

Completely agree.

Offline Ipunter

You're the voice of reason!

jasonleics41

Just has to cancel my booking with mandy as something came up my end  :thumbsdown:

I did question her about the activities in London though when I rang her to cancel and by the sounds of it there were wrongs both sides but I do believe her when she says things have been twisted by the OP on her review. Putting my neck on the line abit now, but if anyone is interested to know then feel free to PM me.

Also making extra effort next week to visit Amber, never seen her but ive not let the negative put me off for sure! Plus once iv seen Amber then I will have seen all four on the 'East Mids finest' list  :yahoo: