Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hush Intel  (Read 758 times)

Offline DLOGAN

Parlours open from Monday and I have more than lockdown cash wanting out of my pocket  :lol:

Anyone seen Alana, Charlie or Zara at Hush? They're all stock photo jobs. I'm not super fussy, a pretty face and not fat will do me nicely.

Offline j122

Offline jsnsummer

Alana's AW, has 1 positive review on here
External Link/Members Only

Her AW profile offers a few more services than the standard Hush service....does she offer this level at Hush? I thought they were pretending to be more er, legit?  :lol:

Offline Bendown

It's the same with Charlie's AW profile likes list.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I checked out her private gallery today as I'm very tempted, and some of the pictures are watermarked with Charlie@hush, so definitely the same person.
Only issue with her AW profile is, she doesn't state any rates.

I'd also value anybody's experience of her please if you've seen her? Can't find anything on here using the search function.

Offline NervousJ

It's the same with Charlie's AW profile likes list.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I checked out her private gallery today as I'm very tempted, and some of the pictures are watermarked with Charlie@hush, so definitely the same person.
Only issue with her AW profile is, she doesn't state any rates.

I'd also value anybody's experience of her please if you've seen her? Can't find anything on here using the search function.

She is sat in my HL, and I’ve had email contact. It makes sense now she works at Hush, as I think she used to work out of Mansfield with Lipsy Leah. She doesn’t now apparently and works out of Hucknall.

I will visit when I can arrange times, she doesn’t work weekends...

Offline jsnsummer

Bookmarking this to see if you get any joy. She does offer webcam at the knock down price of £37.50 per min in private or £71.40 in group!!!