Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good sensual massage with HE on a budget?  (Read 1809 times)

Offline vaddapalwan

Hey so I'm new to the East Mids section, here on a bit of business actually but I'm really after a good massage which has nice sensual elements and finishes with a HE at least. Are there any decent ones to be had for around £60 for the hour or am I dreaming? The closer to Nottingham/Derby the better.

Tried searching but not finding much definitively.

Offline Wotsit

External Link/Members Only

NINA THAI MASSAGE

Excellent massage and really good HE in Stapleford

Online MajorPayne

Decent number in Northampton, but of course that's quite a distance from your desired location.

Offline Stickitin

I use this place a reasonable amount in normal times. The girls change every week but I mostly have a good experience there. Don’t expect stunners though, they are usually average looking 40 odd year olds but the service is normally decent.

Offline vaddapalwan

NINA THAI MASSAGE

Thanks - do you know if there are any CC swipes or reach unders in the massage?

Offline vaddapalwan

I use this place a reasonable amount in normal times. The girls change every week but I mostly have a good experience there. Don’t expect stunners though, they are usually average looking 40 odd year olds but the service is normally decent.

Thanks for that, as above do you know if things like CC swipes and reach unders are common practice in these spots?

Offline Stickitin

Thanks - do you know if there are any CC swipes or reach unders in the massage?

It varies from girl to girl mate, I usually hand over £20 for HE at the start when making payment for the massage so they are clear what I’m after, that usually speeds up the action to make it happen earlier.

Offline vaddapalwan

It varies from girl to girl mate, I usually hand over £20 for HE at the start when making payment for the massage so they are clear what I’m after, that usually speeds up the action to make it happen earlier.

Appreciate that mate, good advice. I'll report back if I end up giving it a go l

Offline thekinkexplorer

Helena in Lincoln is well reviewed and highly recommended, you'd be stretching to the £80 mark for her though.

Offline vaddapalwan

NINA THAI MASSAGE

Is she the same as this one? Different number but same name

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 02:16:37 pm by vaddapalwan »

Offline Jimmyarrow

Decent number in Northampton, but of course that's quite a distance from your desired location.

I would be interested in the ones in Northampton.....

Offline Stickitin

Not see this one myself but she is very well reviewed on here. Can’t see the prices but pretty sure they are either within or not too far from your price range.

Offline Wotsit

Removed

I would be clear with her from the start about what you would like so she knows what to do for you.

Offline Hamster55

Aroma massage near hinckley they have a website.

Offline GoldTop

Offline michael.fannymore

Aroma massage near hinckley they have a website.

Not very close to Nottingham or Derby.