Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Thai massage Derby  (Read 1840 times)

Offline OccasionalPunter90

External Link/Members Only

Any info guys? Thought maybe someone could possibly recognise her from past punts under different names maybe?

I kinda like the crazy ones XD
Banned reason: Ignoring warnings about the rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NervousJ

I’ve been a couple of times... I’m sure she’s always been lucy...
She used to work, not hot on derby, but firstly not far from pentagon island area, and last time I went which was maybe last year. She was going rolls Royce way,

A decent massage and half decent b2b... she very chatty and friendly.. nothing else on offer or wasn’t to me...

Offline shagmore

No , but looks damn sexy in her little video.
Would be good to know if she offered anything more

Offline Dave the man

External Link/Members Only

Any info guys? Thought maybe someone could possibly recognise her from past punts under different names maybe?

I kinda like the crazy ones XD
I went last year and had a good massage and B2B, the HE was very good too. I was not on this site at the time so no report on her.

Offline chrisj1967

I've seen Lucy quite a long time before Covid-19 hit us. She was near the Pentagon Island in a ground floor flat. I seem to recall parking wasn't easy as permit controlled. Lucy did say she would provide a permit, but that was a bit belated.

Gave good massage b2b and HE. Wore skin coloured knickers. Nice lady. Nice tits to fondle while she delivers HE.

Offline designerauto

I see Lucy fairly frequently. She is petite and pretty, friendly and chatty. Her pictures and video on VS are accurate. Her new place is decent with easy free parking. She gives a good naked massage and HE. No kissing or oral is offered. You can touch her body.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I see Lucy fairly frequently. She is petite and pretty, friendly and chatty. Her pictures and video on VS are accurate. Her new place is decent with easy free parking. She gives a good naked massage and HE. No kissing or oral is offered. You can touch her body.

Hi DA, welcome to UKP.

Having seen her numerous times, any chance of a review on Lucy? Cheers

Offline King_Kai1403

I started my love for Thai girls with Lucy and she was lovely. Decent massage and very friendly. I have found better since however as she doesnt offer any extras really (once got half a BJ). I would recommend Iris just up the road if I'm honest though. She does FS and is more attractive imo.

Offline Dave the man

Have you got a link to Iris please.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10