Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for Derby??  (Read 639 times)

Offline RavUK

Any recommendations for Derby??

Looking for a decent british girl, upto about 45 years old!!

Cant seem to find any with many or any reviews...

Offline badsin

Offline _Bender_

Offline Kingy28

Any recommendations for Derby??

Looking for a decent british girl, upto about 45 years old!!

Cant seem to find any with many or any reviews...
Do your research on here or do like some of have been known to do & toftt. I've done 2 toftts in Derby & they were both good. It's called punting for a reason. Let is know how you get on

Offline HailWood

Or .... A50, trip to Stoke.  :hi:
Hmmm, i think I know to who you refer. A trip which is high on my ‘must do list’  :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

Or .... A50, trip to Stoke.  :hi:

Hmmm, i think I know to who you refer. A trip which is high on my ‘must do list’  :thumbsup:

TBF - there are four girls that I’d happily recommend in or around Derby and one I want to see (exchanged some messages) but haven’t just yet.

Offline _Bender_

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dion88

A trip to Stoke is well worth it. Presume you mean LT with a lot of media on UKE. Easy to find, easy parking, VFM and very skilled. I'll be back there spring and combine with some hiking climbing on the Roaches. A great day out.

Offline HailWood

A trip to Stoke is well worth it. Presume you mean LT with a lot of media on UKE. Easy to find, easy parking, VFM and very skilled. I'll be back there spring and combine with some hiking climbing on the Roaches. A great day out.
LW?