Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Log Out Spa - South Woodford  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Hotshots76

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any info or experience with this place?

Offline Stevelondon

Log Out

Do they do enemas then ?

I’ll get me coat.

Offline Munter84

I thought exactly the same! Watch out for surprises in the jaccuzzi if they have one.

Online PeterJ

Sent a message then followed up with call.

She seemed to suggest no further services were on offer, and when I asked about Nuru or lomi  lomi she said they didn’t offer those.

Offline LLPunting

She seemed to suggest no further services were on offer, and when I asked about Nuru or lomi  lomi she said they didn’t offer those.

How would Lomi Lomi be suggestive?

Offline puntingking

they all say that if they have a shop on the high street. For all she knows you could be the police that would seek to close her shop down. I would suggest to pay a visit and ask her face to face. All she can say is "no" or "yes".

Offline puntingking

"get pampered from head to toe." Maybe this comment might suggest she would include the penis area  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 07:57:35 pm by puntingking »

Online PeterJ

How would Lomi Lomi be suggestive?

I’ve found places that list it (esp with a description like, say, me&you spa’s) are offering more.

Online PeterJ

"get pampered from head to toe." Maybe this comment might suggest she would include the penis area  :unknown:

It might. Needs a visit. I noticed there’s a regular massage ad on vivastreet as well as an adult listing, so time to check it out!

Online PeterJ

I meant gumtree, not vivastreet.

Offline LLPunting

I’ve found places that list it (esp with a description like, say, me&you spa’s) are offering more.

M&Y's reputation probably precedes any offering of Lomi.  If you've found any other solos or parlours offering Lomi but not "full body" or four handed and then scored please do share in the indy or parlour threads.  :hi:

Offline Puntingdumpling

Walked past this place a couple of times, once on a Saturday and again on a weekday after 5. It’s in this business unit with a few other beauty shops and other things.

Both times not much seems to be going on with no lights on and doesn’t seem open! Certainly not as per advertised in any case

Offline Hotshots76