Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East London - FBSM - Body to body Thread  (Read 4578 times)

Offline Hotshots76

Intro -  So I have been punting a while now and despite more often than not going for a WG who offers full service, in my opinion I think there is a place for "tantric", body to body", "HJ", "Lingham" massage establishments.

So I figured I would take the plunge and try to place all the massage establishments I know of in the East London area in one place to make it easier for everyone else. If anyone has any other establishments or WG's they wish to aid then please feel free, just note, this is not for full service. Just massage focused only. Please try to help each other as much as possible.

Venues

Alina's Massage ]

Link: External Link/Members Only

Description:  I must say - l perfectly fake breasts. Approx 34D in size. Has an hourglass figure. Curvy.

Slim arms, small waistline, big curvy round arse. Honestly, might just be the best looking on this list however I warn you she is a little robotic in her approach.
Very formal and very routinely. Alina is around 5Ft 9”.

*Worth mentioning a Turkish Lady has recently started working with Alina, not bad, not bad*

===============================================================================================================================

JoAnna & D Massage  ]

Description:  Various women work at this establishment. Anna has probably been there the longest and is probably the most reliable, guaranteed to tick all your boxes.
Generally speaking it is good VFM, easier to get to by car, with parking close by.
I believe they use to run two locations, this has now been reduced to do I believe, however I need confirmation.

===============================================================================================================================

Baltic Massage ]

Description:  Probably the least revied on this list. However Baltic massage operates in quite a few different locations across East London. Redbridge, Dagenham, Walthamstow, Beckton & Canary Wharf.
Again, a decent selection of women who come and go, generally speaking to a bad option if looking to try something a little different.

Natural Balance ]

Description: Based in Upminster - however part of a large chain that covers London, all pretty much offering the same services.
Most women who work at these location are chinese, or from a country not too disimilar. Usually you cover the cost of the massage and negotiate a price for anything extra.

ANASTAZJARELAX / Woodford Green / Massage ]

Description: Based in Woodford, not far from Bancrofts school.

Anastaja, listed as  Polish on Adultwork. Also states that she is 34 years fo age, however I think Mid 40's is porbably more accurate.
Her breasts are gorgeous. A decent massage and HR. Pretty good when it comes to comms.

Professional Massage by Jessika-Leytonstone ]

Link: ttp://professionalmassagebyjessika.simplesite.com/

Description: Based in Leyton. Not too far from the train station - 10 mins.

Without a doubt - the reviews will support my claim here, but Jessika has to be one of the most attractive women. I believe she is Police.  Mid 20's perhaps, lovely figure, friendly approach. Good massage, even better HR.

Only negative, if parking, its a nightmare, everywhere is a permit. IF ANYONE HAS ANY GOOD SUGGESTION of where to park, please advise, your contribution will be appreicated.

Offline LLPunting

Nice idea.   :drinks:  :thumbsup:

You might want to check your copy though, some of your sentences are a little tricky to understand, don't know if your autocorrect or whatever was playing up.

I suspect Sparkus may have a load of others to mention provided he hasn't unloaded too much today.

Offline Private Member

:drinks: Agreed - Good idea

There are a number around Middlesex Street that probably qualify as they are E1 post codes - all well documented in other threads

Offline Love2come

Baltic Massage ]

Description:  Probably the least revied on this list. However Baltic massage operates in quite a few different locations across East London. Redbridge, Dagenham, Walthamstow, Beckton & Canary Wharf.
Again, a decent selection of women who come and go, generally speaking to a bad option if looking to try something a little different.

[/quote]

I've never heard of this place and will do a search on here in a moment for any reviews.  Is it an outcall place as you list it in all of these areas?

Offline Love2come

Baltic Massage ]

I've never heard of this place and will do a search on here in a moment for any reviews.  Is it an outcall place as you list it in all of these areas?

Answered my own question, different girls in different premises/  The facebook page (External Link/Members Only) shows some of the girls and Kera may well be getting a visit from me.   The picture is of Aurelijus,head / team leader of BALTIC MASSAGE (Cough)  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hotshots76

Yeah I wouldn't book a massage with him  :lol:

Offline kaj314

Answered my own question, different girls in different premises/  The facebook page (External Link/Members Only) shows some of the girls and Kera may well be getting a visit from me.   The picture is of Aurelijus,head / team leader of BALTIC MASSAGE (Cough)  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Would not bother with kera, crap massage which involves rubbing your legs for about 40mins and faffing around for the rest of it.

Edit, Apologies, this looks like a different kera from the one who used to be there
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 11:51:11 pm by kaj314 »

Online Sparta Prada

I’m happy to see this thread seeing as East London is convenient for me to have FBSM. Here’s links to places I’ve been to not mentioned on this thread so far, but I have reviewed them:

External Link/Members Only - Chingford E4
Deborah is an independent masseuse.
Plus points: English, decent looks and body, happy to be fingered and to play with her boobs, works from a nice house.
Negative point: massage itself is crap.

External Link/Members Only Leytonstone E11
Lora is Romanian working from a ladies beauty salon.
Plus points: cheap, massive boobs, good massage technique.
Negative point: no shower or toilet.

External Link/Members Only - South Woodford E18
Different girls from a shop.
Plus points: most girls I have seen here are attractive Romanians, excellent facilities inside, very clean and tidy.
Negative points: pricey compared to other places, entrance is on a parade of shops which can be busy.

External Link/Members Only - Hainault
Renata, another Romanian, works from a house.
Plus points: cheap, friendly, near Hainault tube station, flexible with her availability, if she likes you she will offer other services.
Negative point: uses baby oil, and lots of it!

Offline Heph

Professional Massage by Jessika-Leytonstone ]
Link: ttp://professionalmassagebyjessika.simplesite.com/

Without a doubt - the reviews will support my claim here, but Jessika has to be one of the most attractive women. I believe she is Police. 

Eh? Am I missing something really obvious here?

Offline webpunter

Will keep an eye on this thread.  Similar for west london would be ideal

Offline sparkus

Thanks for this, will save my PM inbox groaning under the constant weight of "I want good hand job massage in London, please tell me"

Offline sparkus

:drinks: Agreed - Good idea

There are a number around Middlesex Street that probably qualify as they are E1 post codes - all well documented in other threads

Off the top of my head there's also the Chinese place in South Woodford, the Leytonstone Thai and the black girl called Lovely at Gants Hill. A few threads on each.

Offline joe diddley

Would not bother with kera, crap massage which involves rubbing your legs for about 40mins and faffing around for the rest of it.

Edit, Apologies, this looks like a different kera from the one who used to be there

The one I've been periodically trying to book from Baltic is Rasa from Beckton. Crap communications, however, and have yet to establish a meeting, though to be honest I don't waste too much time pfaffing around these days if I can't arrange a meet relatively painlessly. Oh for the days of Angels Touch in Ilford. *sigh

Offline Titti Tatti

Ive positively reviewed Diana nr. Whitechapel,tho the arrival of my o/h just as I got to writing about her finishing skills, does mean you don't get the full story right through to the very happy endings.

Offline darkdrums

The one I've been periodically trying to book from Baltic is Rasa from Beckton. Crap communications, however, and have yet to establish a meeting, though to be honest I don't waste too much time pfaffing around these days if I can't arrange a meet relatively painlessly. Oh for the days of Angels Touch in Ilford. *sigh

My experience of booking with Baltic has always been straightforward and fairly effortless - send a text to ask who is working and where, choose a time and then you get confirmation and detailed instructions by text. Admittedly I haven't seen Rasa but I believe comms are all handled by Sergei anyway.

Offline Y888

Planning 2nd punt this weekend, looking for a massage with extras.
any recommendations happy to TOFT. Lol

niceguyjames

Rasa in Beckton gives a good massage if you can get through too her and good value too I think it was £60 last time I went, i would recommend !! HUGE tits too !! topless is £10 more

Offline sparkus

Rasa in Beckton gives a good massage if you can get through too her and good value too I think it was £60 last time I went, i would recommend !! HUGE tits too !! topless is £10 more

She does look quality, it has to be said.

On holiday until today.