Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy - Outcall  (Read 2108 times)

ErikEste

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a 1hr. outcall at mine a few weeks back. Easy to arrange and done via AW. On the day she called to let me know she was on her way. She was a fraction late but let me know and was apologetic, which is all one can ask for.

Candy is a vivacious lady with a larger-than-life personality. What was most striking to me is her accent, which is a mix of Polish and Essex. She is chatty without taking the piss, and is just up for a laugh and a bit of mischief.  Her photos on her profile are of her and she is indeed full of tats and studs. Her advertised dimensions are accurate. I would say she is older than indicated in her profile but not by much.

I enjoyed OWO and protected sex in various positions. Despite her diminutive size she can take a almighty pounding. No anal though, this was blocked for me. Nevertheless, she has boundless energy to the point I feared for the safety of my chap whilet she was on top hopping up and down enthusiastically. In terms of service, you don't get short-changed, especially if you are wanting an energetic partner. CIM was on offer but I ended up cumming in missionary.

Personally, I won't book again even though I gave her a positive. This is down purely to personal taste towards her looks, or more specifically her body art.

Offline a_test_person

Other than tattooed... what is her body like?

ErikEste

Petite, very petite. Pretty but her stated age is no accurate. Slim with little-to-no bust. Cute bum, though.

GoatNeeds

Thank you for your review, I was planning to meet her as I really like petite girl. Does she allow fingering? Anal play? Would you say it was more of a GFE or PSE? Thanks again!

ErikEste

I remember doing a bit of finger play but it is nothing I tend to do for long. Anal play I didn't try or ask but I suspect as she may be more open to that. Her comms are excellent so I would definitely recommend telling her what you like to get up to and whether she could accomodate. I suspect you would get an honest reply.

My experience was definitely more on the PSE end of the spectrum than the GFE one. I think you can really go to town with her, at least with what she has on the menu, that is. With the exception being anal, at least in my case.

GoatNeeds

Great reply and really appreciate it! Maybe no A level for you because you are too big! Unfortunately I'm not well endowed so I might get lucky...