Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If you want me you'll have to FIGHT me and win  (Read 3057 times)

cockneybstrd

Fuck me I am up for a challenge but surely the prize is that you should be able to walk away without fucking her if you won.

Surely there can be only one person with the right MMA training and body fat who could take on this lump

External Link/Members Only

DaveMugabe

i would lose.......................... on purpose!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:59:01 pm by DaveMugabe »

Offline NIK

I wouldn't enter the contest.  :scare:

I've seen some shite profiles on AWank, but...  :wackogirl:

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

DAMMIT!!!!

That REALLY got me going until i saw those pictures!
I've never run more than a mile in my entire life.....
I would start and not fucking stop if she opened the door!  :scare:

cockneybstrd

I wouldn't enter the contest.  :scare:

I've seen some shite profiles on AWank, but...  :wackogirl:

I am sure some lurker will have sent her the link. And so by about ten am when she has finished her big builders breakfast at the Cafe she will be on here throwing her weight around !

Offline myothernameis

Fuck me I am up for a challenge but surely the prize is that you should be able to walk away without fucking her if you won.

Surely there can be only one person with the right MMA training and body fat who could take on this lump

That AW profile reminds me of this football fan

Offline NIK

I am sure some lurker will have sent her the link. And so by about ten am when she has finished her big builders breakfast at the Cafe she will be on here throwing her weight around !

And by ten pm she will be fucked off.

They complain about the abuse they get on UKP but quite honestly with some of the bollocks profiles they have they fully deserve it.
Rather than pretending to be prossies most of them ought to try and get a proper job.

Mwtp

Offline Madone1

Is that butterbean in a wig  :yahoo:

The idea of beating a girl up then fucking seems a bit like rape to me. :thumbsdown:

Offline Urban_G

Wouldn't be a fair fight, she's tooled up in one of her pics.

Off topic: that video of Delia Smith always makes me cringe with embarrassment.

vorian

Nasty in every way.  :thumbsdown: Is it weird AW profile week or something.

a10

Gotta be a wind up!   :dash:

Surely?  :unknown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

if it's ok , I will pass on this one  :vomit:

SirFrank

I would rather fight this bruiser than fuck her

Offline latecomer

I wouldn't walk, I'd RUN .... and even at my age I can be certain that I'd run faster than her!!

yorkshire123

I bet SG is on his way as we speak  ;)

Offline CBPaul

Fight - preferably not with that planer going full pelt. What other toys does she have, a nail gun and circular saw. I think I'll pass thanks.

Offline Anallover6969

I was so close to booking her but she's outside my weight er age range

Dawdler

Googling her email address leads you to a Twitter feed and a LinkedIn profile for someone running a B&B in Liverpool.

charlie sheen

SirFrank

I bet this chunk would put up a better fight than the Ukrainian army / riot police

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
This profile is fake shit. She uses her real email address, you can view her twitter page by searching for the same name and she a minger from Liverpool and worst of all she's a dog lover.

vorian

Googling her email address leads you to a Twitter feed and a LinkedIn profile for someone running a B&B in Liverpool.

Now that's an episode of "Four In A Bed" I wouldn't mind seeing.  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Now that's an episode of "Four In A Bed" I wouldn't mind seeing.  :D
It would be more like one in a reinforced bed, because she's the only one that would fit, unless the guy was on top of her.

JB1969

No woman with class would call herself a posh bird for starters and secondly most "posh birds" have an education and can string a sentence together.  Thirdly that just screams Council Estate, I wonder how much she charges, who is going to email her to find out?  :sarcastic: