Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya....sexy  (Read 1572 times)

Stalion

Midweek Afternoon Punt

£60 for half hour + £20 anal

Waltham Forest

Maya....sexy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a overlooked Gem, or a Rough Diamond Teen so I decided to check this girl, as her photos look hot and she regularly updates them,, but the reality is that she is just a skunk, in fact I would say a dirty con artist, and a filthy unhygienic dirty girl. And I’m not talking sexual naughty.

Contact:- Phoned, Price & Time and agreed service as AW like has no Anal but  Vivastreet has for £20 extra, her response was “ok Baby” followed it with a text message and got a text back “Ok bby”

I can confirm that it is the girl as on her profile, except her hair is not as full & healthy as in her photos, but she said that she just came out of the shower.

After exchange of contracts was safely put away she comes into the room wearing high heels as requested but still in her tatty dressing gown, I proceeded to undress her and she is defiantly about a twenty year old, could also be 18 too as she states, her tits are amazing to behold, when to kiss her and she pulls away and a sound of a curse heard from her. But not before i got of wiff of her breath and decided not to attempt that again!

I just don’t want to think about this encounter too much so I will keep it very short.

I gave her the funds and did not proceed with the punt, she did start OWO before I decided to end it.  I wish I ended it before that as sometimes you just need to accept your loss and enjoy another day.

I was looking for a Gem or a Diamond and got a unhygienic Romany Gypsy Cursing Witch
 :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

Bratpack

... I am a  wally I did forget a digit, this is the link below  as Bratpack found the girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can see the numbers are the same but what a difference in photos, it looks like the same girl...but I would need paying to share sex with her ID photo looks...

Shame you didn't trust your own first instinct...

Offline mrpusa

Is she Indian? Like so many Indian WGs her rating is negative!
Banned reason: STD paranoid troll
Banned by: