Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club - Remaining anonymous  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Springheeledjack

Evening gents, quick question re the phoenix club, are punters allowed to wear a mask of sorts to maintain a level of anonymity?

A bit hopeful on my part I'm sure but I can't afford to bump into anyone that may recognise me.

TheCape

Evening gents, quick question re the phoenix club, are punters allowed to wear a mask of sorts to maintain a level of anonymity?

A bit hopeful on my part I'm sure but I can't afford to bump into anyone that may recognise me.

David, get your back to the office and sort out the problems of the country, many of which you created! You can abuse your authority, and anyone else you care to, when you're booted out in 5 years time  :D

ClitTeaser

Surely it would be a stalemate situation! You are both there for the same thing.

TheCape

ClitTeaser

TheCape

As a serious answer, I would doubt it. The whole vibe is, I would have thought, based on mutual fun with trust being a major part of that. One party wearing a mask doesn't really fall in line with that and assuming that is the case, one person wearing a mask will make them stand out more than anything.

Find a trustworthy girl and book a hotel pal.

ClitTeaser

On second thought if you were that famous, wouldn't you just hire a bus load of beauties for a private orgy.

Offline iPad3

Really!! Be serious FFS, imagine your running a sex club and working very hard to keep your venues discrete and low key. One day a punter calls and says I want to remain completely anonymous so I will be arriving in a Spider-Man mask / bag on my head.

What would your answer be?

Phoenix is not for you my freind!!!

ClitTeaser

Maybe this thread is an early April.

A Spider-Man mask and a batman mask spit-roasting Gina.  Now that would be something!

Offline Steely Dan

1) I bet if you want to pull on a mask (inside the venue) Em would let you. I suggest you tell her on the phone.

2) You will be more anonymous if you don't.  The mask will draw attention.  Look how just being ordinary makes you invisible even if you are Henry Cavill
External Link/Members Only

Offline iPad3

1) I bet if you want to pull on a mask (inside the venue) Em would let you. I suggest you tell her on the phone

By which time most of the girls and possibly the punters have seen your face, the only way to prevent anybody seeing your face is to arrive with the bag in place, which of course is utterly ridiculous!!

ClitTeaser

Offline Tompunt1

Unless you're someone famous I doubt anyone will care who you are, or even look twice at you. Of course anyone who outed you as a frequented of sex parties would also be outing themselves, so I doubt it'd happen, and anyway most people who frequent these parties play by an unwritten code: what happens in the party stays in the party.

ClitTeaser

SpringheeledJack. (OP)

Will you be going to Phoenix?

If so, masked as whom ?

Offline HappyandLucky

Perhaps book batgirl or cat woman on a one to one.  :dash:

vt

I thought attending sex parties was considered ubercool amongst the metropolitan elite these days....you'll be hailed as a trendsetter!!   :lol: