Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day. Sunday 6th September  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice  :hi:, but the face looks familiar ?

Think it may have been one of the Hungarian group that was working with Giselle and others south of the river and was not reviewed too well ?

Bratpack

She's been around for nearly 3 years. Previous threads/references linked in below post.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51438.msg672065#msg672065

Offline G.Raff

...amazing what photoshop can do  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She's been around for nearly 3 years. Previous threads/references linked in below post.

Knew it, but couldn't trace.  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Indeed.

I've avoided booking due to the below:

Seen her in passing at a punt. She looked unhappy and later (in the year) shaving off a lot of hair (I don't know, why.But it didn't look good, IMO)

She had lots of profiles, offering full or part and massage only services. Pricing from £80 to £120, in West and North West London.

-------------------------------------

Hungarian BTW and was linked to a group in Barons Court. 

As a whole this group is a very mixed bag

yumyum3  :hi:  sums them up well

That Hungarian group has been around for a few years with girls coming in and out of the group.
They've been discussed negatively on here over that time in terms similar to yours and also for the pricing that suits their timewasting strategies.
The first time I went I had a good punt and then two more frequent visits were duds. I seem to recall that happened to other members on here who never returned there. I certainly never went again and would steer clear as there is much better value on offer in that area. They are crafty fuckers who are just looking to get you in and get your money for not doing much.  :thumbsdown:

Yes she is (or was) part of the group that worked at the same location as teen becky.

I seen her (Lexy), in passing but she was called a different name back then. I remember reading that she been a round for a few years and the service wasn't great (I may stand corrected, if some one else know more?)

Now she offering a massage only service. I would question why go from full service to part service. Its up to the W/G at the end of the day, but I like a full service for the hourly rate, some charge.

The below picture have been touched up / photoshop (IMO).

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65850.msg845693;topicseen#msg845693
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:36:13 am by The_Don »

endomorph

No, I exchanged messages with Lisa about some role play. She said her English was not good enough and recommended her "friends" Lola, or Bianca.

Offline Steve2

Good information sharing guys. Thank you

:hi:

Offline dizietsmae

Defo fancy fucking Lisa Erotic, will TOFTT sometime soon  :drinks:

Gre53

Definitely the girl in the pictures and in fact even better looking. What a pleasant surprise :) She's still waiting for photo verificatiob

Gre53

Christ !!!!!!!!  :scare:      Missed this one.

I almost missed it as well :) Glad I took the chance and , for once, was not disappointed :)

Offline Jason1971

Oh the irony of a hungarian holding a copy of the Daily Express.....

Gre53

Oh the irony of a hungarian holding a copy of the Daily Express.....

She was more concerned about her passport being clearly visible :)

Offline Steve2

Another poxy pick of the day that was positive. Jimbo will be spewing in his cornflakes

:hi:

Offline The_Don

Just spotted this:

These three Hungarian masseuses popped up in my alerts. I have no idea if these profiles are legit but in case anyone wants to TOFTT, especially the massage with HE aficionados, here they are:

Massage with Dori
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only