Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of petite SPs  (Read 765 times)

Offline xiaokai

Hi

I was wondering if some of you had recommendation of petite SPs. I had seen Grace88 thanks to reviews here, shes quite petite and loved it So I am now I am looking for more like her.
External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline massagepuntingfan

You'll likely get some helpful replies if you review your previous punt(s). Members with zero reviews tend to get pretty short shrift when asking for pointers.

Offline xiaokai

You'll likely get some helpful replies if you review your previous punt(s). Members with zero reviews tend to get pretty short shrift when asking for pointers.

Thanks Will do. I am relatively new to punting so only seen Grace so far. :)

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks Will do. I am relatively new to punting so only seen Grace so far. :)

I'm sure a review of Grace will go down well with members and improve your chances of getting positive feedback from UKP members. People who don't review are seen to be leeches and UKP is a pretty unforgiving place especially to those members who ask but don't give back. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your reviews.

Offline xiaokai

I'm sure a review of Grace will go down well with members and improve your chances of getting positive feedback from UKP members. People who don't review are seen to be leeches and UKP is a pretty unforgiving place especially to those members who ask but don't give back. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your reviews.

:yahoo:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306743

Online Jonestown