Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Curious about Thais and taking "Yaba"  (Read 695 times)

Offline JustaPunter

I know I may be coming across as naive.

But if you don’t ask the question you never know the answer!!!

I have been with a fair few Thai girls over the years, one particular one (not one I have reviewed as it was years ago) took a few puffs from a bong, I assumed Yaba, before we got down to a proper 69 session.

Is this just a stimulant or does it increase libido or improve orgasm?

Forgive my innocence but have heard Yaba mentioned occasionally on here and thought perhaps somebody would know the answer.

Cheers

Offline SamOmar

What you smoked was crystal meth and can be high addictive and is a very nasty drug. Thai/Chinese girls smoke it to "get more power" Those who are the worst affected would not sleep for days. You can do whatever you want but I suggest you don't make a habit of it.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JustaPunter

If you read my post you will realise I never smoked anything

When being judgemental it may be beneficial to actually read the post properly
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 06:00:26 pm by JustaPunter »

Offline SamOmar

My apologies did not mean it to be judgemental just advise , it's good you did not partake but the answer to your question yes it is common for them to smoke it. Some do it openly others between bookings
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline LLPunting

If you're going to get shirty about how you perceive someone's well intentioned reply perhaps also consider us all when titling your discussion threads "Just Curious??" so they don't come across as click-bait.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 06:18:59 pm by LLPunting »

Offline JustaPunter

I never got shirty.

I did get accused of smoking Yaba....

Offline JustaPunter

My apologies did not mean it to be judgemental just advise , it's good you did not partake but the answer to your question yes it is common for them to smoke it. Some do it openly others between bookings

So other than the stimulant effects it doesn’t do much else.

And there was me thinking it meant I was a legend :D

Offline BRBRBR

I like Yaba, it certainly increases your libido more than Charlie. It's usually smoked but I find a line to be more intense.

One of the things I have noticed about this board is that it is remarably unjudgemental about sex and sexuality but mention narcotics and it becomes very moral, puritanical, virtue signalling and generally holy-joe.

Not sure why. Drug use is pretty prevalent among hookers and their clients. Why pretend otherwise?
Banned reason: Abusive wanker.

Offline blueruin

Its a favourite with Thai working girls, here and in Thailand.

Gives them energy, keeps them thin, and makes them horny apparently.

In Pattaya you can often spot the girls on Yabba, the super slim ones who can dance all day in a pair of stripper heels and a bikini. God I miss my holidays.... :dash:

Online Stevelondon

I like Yaba, it certainly increases your libido more than Charlie. It's usually smoked but I find a line to be more intense.

One of the things I have noticed about this board is that it is remarably unjudgemental about sex and sexuality but mention narcotics and it becomes very moral, puritanical, virtue signalling and generally holy-joe.

Not sure why. Drug use is pretty prevalent among hookers and their clients. Why pretend otherwise?

Well here’s one client who doesn’t prevail and I’m pretty sure the type of girl I see don’t either.
I have no way of knowing that of course.

But where do you get your info from ?

Offline scutty brown

It may be pretty  prevalent but there's  no reason to encourage drug use. Extended use of amphetamines is destructive to body and mind.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 08:07:22 pm by scutty brown »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just a quick reminder of the rules -   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0#top

30 - No discussions of illegal drugs

Offline LLPunting

Prostitution 1-1 is legal, most/all non-prescribed narcotics are illegal here.  Drugs can be used to control the girls - illegal.  Girls who are under the influence may not be exercising best judgement and either engage in risky practices or be vulnerable to mistreatment - both considered by prevailing UKP wisdom to be a bad thing for the community and the trade.

Plenty of mention about weed these past years without condemnation, various mentions of Charlie again without much fuss, likewise Ice and others.  The condemnation would've been reserved for the abuse of the drugs, be that its negative effects on the girls or their exploitation by pimps and punters. 

Apols DM  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 08:51:31 pm by LLPunting »