Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny - Mature English Blonde  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Neil197

External Link/Members Only

She's listed on several sites - I have had my eye on her for about three years but never managed to book a meeting.

I'm absolutely determined to see her at some point soon  :cool: but it just seems a bit odd she's been around for a good few years but no reviews? Other than the most very basic.

Any input would be most appreciated.

Offline BRBRBR

I saw her some 5 years ago via SugarBabes in Victoria. a pleasant lady but over 50 then. Nothing special about the sex good oral (OWO) if I recall. Slim body but definitely mature even in 2015. HTH
Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Griffin75

Have always been intrigued by her but those pictures haven't changed in YEARS - so a bit nervous how mature she actually is!

Offline One for the road

I have seen her adverts many times over the years, and she does look stunning. However i have never seen any reviews. Surely a girl looking this good would have plenty of reviews positive or negative. At £300 per hour this is too much of a risk.

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

She's listed on several sites - I have had my eye on her for about three years but never managed to book a meeting.

I'm absolutely determined to see her at some point soon  :cool: but it just seems a bit odd she's been around for a good few years but no reviews? Other than the most very basic.

Any input would be most appreciated.

Saw her years ago.

Not used Hamiltons much, but tempted to start soon.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

Beautiful slim woman . She doesn’t look like she would be in her 50s .
Has anyone had a chance to meet her recently ?
She is in my price range and would love to book in the future !
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Griffin75

I have seen her adverts many times over the years, and she does look stunning. However i have never seen any reviews. Surely a girl looking this good would have plenty of reviews positive or negative. At £300 per hour this is too much of a risk.

Completely Agree.

Offline hazsmith88

Does anyone know if she is on aw?
Banned reason: Troll

Offline BRBRBR

Banned reason: Abusive wanker.