Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Optional extras at Diva  (Read 857 times)

Offline Alexmck

If they list owo at x, cim at y and swallow at z, does that mean if she swallows you pay x + y + z or just z?

Biologically I guess it is x + y + z as you need owo and cim to get to swallow but also wondering if it is just z and I would be overpaying by offering cash for all

Offline LLPunting

Ask the agency.

Some girls will try to get you for all.

Given how much you're already paying at that outfit any girl they offer operating that tariff is an opportunist who's only worth that if you like punting and then burning your cash in front of the homeless for afters but it's too cold.

Offline Lacek83

If they list owo at x, cim at y and swallow at z, does that mean if she swallows you pay x + y + z or just z?

Biologically I guess it is x + y + z as you need owo and cim to get to swallow but also wondering if it is just z and I would be overpaying by offering cash for all

It happened, agency told me how much for swallow and girl tried to get cim + swallow. But when I showed the price what I got from agency before date she refund me. So yes, some girl tries to get more.

Offline hendrix

I don't know, but it's why I'd never use them. Each to their own obviously, but I'm surprised that punters put up with that type of rip off price structure especially as so many complain about high prices.

Offline Lacek83

I don't know, but it's why I'd never use them. Each to their own obviously, but I'm surprised that punters put up with that type of rip off price structure especially as so many complain about high prices.

This was not agency’s fault, they wrote correct price in message before date. The girl tried to get more only she forgot about I got the same service from her in other price before.  :unknown:

Offline 888

Which other agencies come highly recommended (outcall to Knightsbridge) with a more straightforward pricing structure? I find having to pay for extras somewhat annoying when the rate is already £200+ per hour

Offline LLPunting

This was not agency’s fault, they wrote correct price in message before date. The girl tried to get more only she forgot about I got the same service from her in other price before.  :unknown:

Why are you making excuses for the SP?  The Agency publishes the prices that the girls are meant to charge, if the girls are over-charging in the room then the agency is possibly losing out on share, whether that share is fair or not is between her and the agency and not between her and your wallet.
If the Agency is found to be "lying" about what the girls insist on charging then the agency loses business with pissed off punters going elsewhere.

Offline Macmillan1964

Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1