Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimmyxxx  (Read 1206 times)

The President

Running late wont be in your area untill tomorrow afternoon x

This is response to a last hour RB bid tonight for 2hr outcall - wtf?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ravanelli

Running late wont be in your area untill tomorrow afternoon x

This is response to a last hour RB bid tonight for 2hr outcall - wtf?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That is fucking hilarious! Running late is something of an understatement when they turn up the next day  :lol:

Dodo

That is fucking hilarious! Running late is something of an understatement when they turn up the next day  :lol:
To be fair Guys she gets 10/10 for communication :)

Out of interest how much was the fee to be if she'd turned up??

Offline ampersand

She has responded to an RB that I have running.  I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has seen her.   It would also be interesting to hear what her other RB bids have been - probably best by PM. 

Offline Bangers and Gash

Claims to be a mod-el and a dancer, yet she's only 5' 2''.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wonder her only feedback is from herself.  :dancegirl:

Offline wuddyrarted

Mate......save yourself some time and money.

I saw her down a street in Walsall and it wasn't the best experience. There was a customer waiting outside as I left. Place was ok, but service was atrocious. All i wanted was a BJ, but it was awful. Tits and body were good but wouldn't let me touch tits as apparently new. Signs of cannabis use.

Offline ampersand

:hi:
Thank you kind Sir - I will give her a swerve!

Offline wuddyrarted

I've been meaning to review but I think her profile is a testament to how seriously she takes her customer service. One shit picture showing her tits, she seems to think that's all it takes to get a customer in. And I know someone will say that's all it took for me to go, but I actually called her and the reason I went ahead is because she spoke English and that was the decider as it helps when directing a meet i.e telling a girl what you want them to do.

This was so bad I walked. I seem to remember asking her to suck me off and instead she literally just kissed the tip and wanked me off so I made a point of saying I was disapointed. She asked if I wanted money back and I said yes. She offered me 20, I ended up walking away with 40 out of the 60 she asked for to start with.