Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heads up - deposit Scammer alert working Birmingham area - tel: 07466 814526  (Read 568 times)

Offline alibirmingham

This scammer thought me stupid and had a go.

Sadly don’t have a link as she messaged me a day after I made a few calls and sent out a few texts in order to find a punt. I tried to narrow down her profile but was met with vague details and no real profile even though she claimed to have one on AW.

Goes by the name Priya and number is 07466814526
Claims Asian heritage but never answers calls. Only texts.

Reason for suspecting scam is no real profile yet claims I contacted her which I may have done but she replied with a different number. Refused booking unless deposit was paid for a hotel and then changed story to time wasters. Tried to make it out as if I’d seen her before but when I drilled into it I hadn’t (thought at first it was Priya from the VS Hagly road days)

Weak excuses and piss poor pic sent via email. I would like to upload it but will seek admin approval first as it’s not a pic generally found.

The message screen shots tell a basic story of a scammer trying to secure a deposit for a non existent meet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chadpitt

lol props to ya or that epic mic drop response. Well played, playa

Offline alibirmingham

lol props to ya or that epic mic drop response. Well played, playa

:hi:

Still tried to cover herself but I’m Not buying

Offline Punterperson1971

:hi:

Still tried to cover herself but I’m Not buying
Well spotted Ali and  :hi: to you for posting it,wish others especially newbies report things like this

Offline JontyR

Almost certainly you could have paid and not seen any return.....but...

There are providers out there that only do outcalls to hotels. There are some that request deposits. It doesn't mean they are scammers. We may choose not to book them, but that's the pay off.

If there weren't time wasters there wouldn't be any requirements to ask for any kind of deposit.

Offline teddyking

That’s definitely a guy you was messaging. Sad that some people go to these lengths to scam £50 , poor bums
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline vindici

Firstly, superb work there Ali! Thanks for the warning, much appreciated ⭐

There are providers out there that only do outcalls to hotels. There are some that request deposits. It doesn't mean they are scammers. We may choose not to book them, but that's the pay off.

If there weren't time wasters there wouldn't be any requirements to ask for any kind of deposit.

You can have along and illustrious punting career across the globe, without ever paying a deposit, I've not paid one in over 20 years of punting.

There is no good reason for paying a deposit in this game. Any girl asking for a deposit is a potential scammer, no exceptions. The largest issue is when something genuinely comes up (on her end), and the meet needs to be re-scheduled, how often does an instant refund come? Instead the deposit is always kept until "the next meet", and let's say she gets annoyed by a text you send regarding the re-booking or cancellation, she then decides to keep your deposit as compensation for "your behaviour". In these situations there is no redress. All the risk is transferred to the punter with no chance of getting their money back, even with a "genuine" SP.

The best thing to do, for all punters, is never to pay a deposit. Those girls that "need" one, should find a different way of managing their risk, rather than putting it 100% on the punter.

I do agree that timewasters exist, but I'm certainly not one of them, and like many other serious punters, I've been fucked about more by WGs, than actually fucked by them.

Offline alibirmingham

Almost certainly you could have paid and not seen any return.....but...

Agree some wgs may want a deposit to weed out time wasters but this is normally a very small deposit. Nowhere near what was asked for here. Also couldn’t keep the story straight about that the deposit was for. First it was for the hotel, then it was for time wasters.

also if she was as busy and popular as she claimed surely the first poor sod to book her in a hotel that day would have Already paid for the hotel. So what’s the need to then for every punter to pay for a hotel room as she would already have one??

All you have to do is read how many people have been scammed like this to know how rife this type of scam is.

The only time you’ll ever catch me paying a deposit if someone who is very well reviewed and popular like Lilith, gorgeous Vicky etc wanted a small £10 deposit. Other then that no way!

Offline JontyR

Any girl asking for a deposit is a potential scammer, no exceptions.

Agree with everything you have said. Particularly this point. As always caveat emptor, but as you note she is still a "potential scammer" until she fails to deliver on her promises and the potential caveat is removed.

Here due to Ali's sound judgement she hasn't been given the opportunity to prove it one way or another.