Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Lou_xXx something dodgy going on, on AW  (Read 908 times)

Offline Dez86

Just a heads up really. I was looking in to making a booking with Lexi. I had spoke to her on the phone and also received a few texts. from her. But then phone constantly off and not logged into AW for a week. Finally logs on to AW and removes pics and now a new girl has taken over the profile and has a diff contact no.

External Link/Members Only

She did have a couple of good reviews on here, but be aware they are no longer for the girl with that AW profile.

If you search AW you find profile for sexy.lexi-lou, with Lexi's arse as a main pic.

External Link/Members Only

Any ideas, folks?

Offline girthyrod

Sold her profile on by the looks of it.

Her partner was a pimp I think, thats why I never booked her.

Offline pbrown355

Very interesting and useful. She was on my HL. Her replacement isn't. Thanks.

Offline Straightsix

She's connected somehow to a few girls. I've reviewed one where in the end I left because something didn't feel right.  She then was using a number which I had saved as somebody else. Then she got her own number and text me notifying me of a number change. Then I noticed tonight she has totally disappeared.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Dock

I’ve seen her and there is definitely someone in the location with her, there are also men’s trainers in the hallway so must be working for someone.

Offline tesla

I’ve seen her and there is definitely someone in the location with her, there are also men’s trainers in the hallway so must be working for someone.

or just living with someone or just using someone's place

Offline Dez86

I got the impression she worked from a serviced apartment. She said that she was struggling to arrange a work apartment during half term, but not sure how true that may have been.

Offline Straightsix

Yes its highly likely. The centre is full of apartments for hire. Every single SP I have seen in the centre is short term rented apartment.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline theaccountant

It makes me doubt the credibility on most of the profiles on AW now. If anything, this kind of behaviour is something I saw frequently on BP or Amazon