Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen izabella?  (Read 702 times)

Offline Aakash11

Hi

Has anyone seen this girl before? Seen here profile on birmingham vivastreet as well but cant find reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline azrael

Maybe ask someone on the east midlands board, considering she's in leicester

Offline Neromatrix

In my experience vivastreet is full of b&s

Offline jeanphillipe

Hi,

Typically this pricing structure 40-60-100 with drop dead gorgeous woman pics is usually 2 romanians working out of a flat. I went out to 3  adverts similiar to these , 2 places the girl were naff 1 place had a stunner so i stayed. But again never the girl in pics. The good thing is u have a solid reason to leave . Ask to see both girls and if u dont like point to pic, theh will most likely say shes busy and then heres your cue to leave.

If your look for the calibre of girl (lookswise) in the pic. Prepare to be dissapointed.

Offline Rangers54

Hi

Has anyone seen this girl before? Seen here profile on birmingham vivastreet as well but cant find reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

If that was the actual girl you got to meet, the queue to see her would be from.leicester to Birmingham

Think that would be very unlikely

Offline azrael

If that was the actual girl you got to meet, the queue to see her would be from.leicester to Birmingham

Think that would be very unlikely

99% of romanian wg's are pretty hott, shame thier services they provide are not upto the same standards :hi: