Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeasingTally - South Woodham Ferrers  (Read 2859 times)

2 review(s) for TeasingTally (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sxman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Ok, I will try and be as accurate as possible as I know there are a few of you that are interested in her.

Communication
All done via adultwork, sent a detailed email of what my enjoys are and when I would like to meet, she does ask to fill out a booking request, this was not a problem for me, when you arrive at location she asks you to phone her so she can direct you to her apartment.

Location / Apartment
Very discrete 1st floor apartment with intercom entrance, once inside the flat it was clean and tidy with no sign of smoking.

Tally Herself
Age 22 - I would say that was accurate, but could be older, but not by much.
Size 14 - I would say 14-16 to be honest, if your looking for a size 8-10 slim girl, tally is not the one for you, but she is no BBW, I would say very attractive, curvy with great tits.

Service
I like a GFE and that exactly what I got, when I arrived she greeted me with a very long kiss which was nice, she then offered me a drink and had a chat on the sofa, she was wearing the sexy underwear as seen in her profile, it was not long before she lent over to me and started kissing me, really nice french kissing with lots of teasing / touching going on, she then suggested we move onto the bedroom where we continued kissing and touching, everything seemed to flow really well, just how it should with a GFE, she gives great OWO, She has huge pussy lips and gets wet when giving R/O and allows fingers inside, we also did 69 she really responds well and seems to enjoy it as much as you, sex was protected, she was a great shag and it did not take her long at all to realise what pace I liked.

Overall
This was without doubt one of my better punts this year, it really did feel like a GFE where she was able to engage weather you like it soft and sensual or hard and fast, you were able to set a pace, great enthusiasm, great eye contact throughout the meet, I'm sure she enjoyed it more than me, great VFM and could become one of my go to girls next year, but I do hope she can keep control of her weight.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Nice review, pretty sure this will help out a lot of punter's including me!

Good to know shes worth the effort

vt

AW has her down as Zambian nationality???  :unknown:

Offline sxman

AW has her down as Zambian nationality???  :unknown:

I would of never of guessed it, I would of said she was english, I don't see why she would lie and I forgot to ask.

Offline spottydog35

Thanks for the review, seeing her this afternoon, so fingers crossed, I get the same.

Offline spottydog35

Did you ever get a reply from her goldenleaf ?

Offline Hackneylad1

Thanks for the review. Will be giving her a try in the new year. Sounds right up my street.

Offline sxman

Thanks for the review, seeing her this afternoon, so fingers crossed, I get the same.

It looks like it all worked out well for you Spotty judging by your review on AW, I look forward to reading your review on here.

vt

I would of never of guessed it, I would of said she was english, I don't see why she would lie and I forgot to ask.

I guess there are white Zambians, the same as white Kenyans and white Zimbabweans...a relic of empire...those others speak perfect English but often with a slightly posh colonial accent.

Offline spottydog35

Yes, a very very good punt.  Will put up a proper review sometime over the next week or so.  Oh, and I did ask, she was born in Zambia, as her grandad had a job in mining or something, but they all moved back when she was 3, so about 20 years ago.

I will be going back to see her again in the new year and probably a few times after that as well if it's always as good.

vt

She is a little bigger than I usually go for, but I love green-eyed brunettes and she's a nice shapely feminine figure, smooth & fresh skin, pleasant face and those amazing boobs!!

Offline GoldenLeaf

Did you ever get a reply from her goldenleaf ?

Nah I didn't mate, maybe the way I came across in my email? Shame though, feel like I'm missing out now  :lol:

Offline Hackneylad1

Prices are up now after a few good reviews  :(

Offline sxman

Prices are up now after a few good reviews  :(

She is obviously reading the threads on here, I kind of thought she might put her prices up once she got more busy / regulars.

I often wonder how much busier a WG gets once reviewed positive on here.

Shame, I probably will see her again, but not as much as I may of done if she had kept her prices down, Plenty more fish in the sea to try out at them prices now.

Offline Hackneylad1

Shame, I probably will see her again, but not as much as I may of done if she had kept her prices down, Plenty more fish in the sea to try out at them prices now.

same here - pity I thought she looked good at that price - thinking twice now - I have a few alternative regulars at £100 an hour - amazing what a difference to my thought processes an extra £20 an hour makes :D

Offline spottydog35

If you have been to see her before ask her if she will still do £100?  No harm in asking is there, I will be next time I arrange to see her in a few weeks time.

You never know.....

Offline Hackneylad1

Unfortunately never got to see her - she read my mail and deleted it without replying despite supplying all the details that she requests.
anyway onwards and upwards - not gonna fret over a prossie

Offline Hackneylad1

I know now why she ignored my email - am a bit over her preferable (allowable) age range - she has added it to her profile

ramrodronnie

I'd give her one, just for the hell of it!  :yahoo:

Offline sxman

I'd give her one, just for the hell of it!  :yahoo:

She's worth a go RRR if you like the bigger girls.

ramrodronnie

She's worth a go RRR if you like the bigger girls.

If she's horny/pretty enough I would sxman.  :thumbsup:

Offline sxman

If she's horny/pretty enough I would sxman.  :thumbsup:

I found her attractive and horny, she got 2 pops out of me which is good going, Tally and Issa were my 2 memorable punts of last year, but they are totally different to each other.

If you do try and book her, good luck, she is so fussy now, only accepts bookings from polite and detailed emails, age limit of 21 - 50, she even put her prices up by £20 and soon as she got some decent feedback.

ramrodronnie

I found her attractive and horny, she got 2 pops out of me which is good going, Tally and Issa were my 2 memorable punts of last year, but they are totally different to each other.

If you do try and book her, good luck, she is so fussy now, only accepts bookings from polite and detailed emails, age limit of 21 - 50, she even put her prices up by £20 and soon as she got some decent feedback.

I'm always ultra polite, and respectful with all WGs that I see sxman. I have in excess of 30 Positive FBs on AW. Alas it would seem that I'm out of the running as I'm over 50. Her loss if she's turning decent, genuine punters away. Never mind, plenty more fish and all that aye?  :hi:

Hunghertsguy

Younger than I would normally go for but I like the sound and sight of her, on my HL.
Thx for review.

Offline oohermrs

Ditto - put her on my HL.

Thanks