Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty @ Allure  (Read 1275 times)

DaveyJJ

Offline Sar-Major

Anyone seen her?

Errr. Nope...............But a fekin link wouldn't go amiss................. :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

Anyone seen her?

No and I'm surprised you're interested after your bad experience with Allure recently, you said at the time you would never use them again https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145797.msg1643724#msg1643724  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:20:30 am by alfie2013 »

DaveyJJ

Errr. Nope...............But a fekin link wouldn't go amiss................. :dash: :dash: :dash:

You heard of Google?

DaveyJJ

No and I'm surprised you're interested after your bad experience with Allure recently, you said at the time you would never use them again https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145797.msg1643724#msg1643724  :unknown:
Did I say I was? just a question, thought she was someone else I had seen on aw if she was would book her through there
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:07:10 pm by DaveyJJ »

Offline AnthG

Did I say I was? just a question, thought she was someone else I had seen on aw if she was would book her through there

If this is the case I doubt any girl would get offended at a message on AW asking if she is also Kitty on Allure.

If you do this, would you post up the response you get? Who is it you think it is on AW?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

DaveyJJ

If this is the case I doubt any girl would get offended at a message on AW asking if she is also Kitty on Allure.

If you do this, would you post up the response you get? Who is it you think it is on AW?
Good point. will let you know if she replies

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You heard of Google?

Then ask Google if anyone's seen her.   :dash:  the least you can do when asking for help / advice is post the link to the page you're looking at and make it easier for people to actually help.    :unknown:

Not much chance of that Anth, with the attitude he's got.    :thumbsdown:

DaveyJJ

Then ask Google if anyone's seen her.   :dash:  the least you can do when asking for help / advice is post the link to the page you're looking at and make it easier for people to actually help.    :unknown:

Not much chance of that Anth, with the attitude he's got.    :thumbsdown:
Why would I care about having a good attitude on a punting forum full of degenerates?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Why would I care about having a good attitude on a punting forum full of degenerates?

Because you're asking us for help. Coming across as nothing but a prick though.

Just use your friend Google if you want to know anything else.    :thumbsdown:

DaveyJJ

Because you're asking us for help. Coming across as nothing but a prick though.

Just use your friend Google if you want to know anything else.    :thumbsdown:
You have a link for this Google?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Online Kev3773

You have a link for this Google?

I just googled 'pathetic troll' and low and behold your name came up  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

How did you find Google when I've got the link ????

Anyway I'm in a good mood so I'll answer any questions he has.    :drinks:

Come on then OP ask away. 

Online Kev3773

Google is amazing, correct again  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bye.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Seems all the fun happens when I'm away working............................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac