Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elisha Day Reverse Bid  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Sam_26

External Link/Members Only

This girl has just placed a bid on a reverse booking of mine. I can appreciate the lack of feedback due to it being a new profile however the pictures on the profile seem familiar and wonder if she's had a profile previously. She also mentions in her profile AKA Scarlet Rose. Anyone else recognise this girl for positive or negative reasons?

Yanusmc

what were details of the reverse booking?

Offline Sam_26

2 hour outcall, Birmingham City centre with owo, ro and cim for weekday evening this coming week.

Dodo

2 hour outcall, Birmingham City centre with owo, ro and cim for weekday evening this coming week.
How much??

ElishaDay

The fake profile was Scarlet Rose so the photos probabley are familiar.  I had to prove my id through my bank account to get the other account closed down.

cheers

Offline cumtwice

Offline brumboy1

I have seen this girl previously, she is a mixed race girl, Good services was located at the apartments above the cube, but you can tell she takes drugs from the smell and the taste in her mouth but overall was a good punt.

Offline cumtwice

What kind of drugs? Taste in her mouth?

Offline brumboy1

weed, and you know when the smell is there and you can taste it slightly when kissing did kind of put me off

Diehard

Seen this girl a while back in Birmingham at same place as mentioned above. Didn't detect any taste of drugs but she does smoke.

I thought she is a lovely girl though, willing to please, doesn't clock watch, and does everything she advertises with gusto. She is dark so for those who prefer white girls you should be aware that she is not Fair skinned at all.

Id recommend her though. Problem in Birmingham though is at the moment due to roadworks it is a fucking nightmare travelling around there.

Offline tantric talents

The fake profile was Scarlet Rose so the photos probabley are familiar.  I had to prove my id through my bank account to get the other account closed down.

cheers
Are you saying now that the profile is accurate and the current photos genuine Elisha?

Offline largecock1234567

did you see her or has anyone seen her? if so what was she like?