Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fun_girl_  (Read 1141 times)

realdeal92

Hi guys,

Been monitoring UKP for a while, gathering Intel for my punts. Now it's my turn to actually post something!

Been keeping my eye on a couple of girls in Bath where I live and fun_girl_ caught my eye. Previously gone by the name "ems" and something very similar. Anyone had the chance to try? Not many reviews but she makes it clear of her likes and rates, and her pics are decent yet nothing too revealing. For some reason I always seem to be attracted to the British girls...

So, any advice? Looking to book her next week, so any feedback before then appreciated.  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
bit sad that she charges extra if you are not between 20 and 40 ,

no anal no  oral without and kissing at discretion....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

bit sad that she charges extra if you are not between 20 and 40 ,

Just lie about your age, you know all about that  :sarcastic:

Offline ico23

Piss off James.

If you've got nothing constructive to say then don't bother. You troll every South West thread spouting trivialities.

James999

Piss off James.

If you've got nothing constructive to say then don't bother. You troll every South West thread spouting trivialities.

Are you a moderator now?

I doubt you see the irony in your post  :sarcastic:

Who are you white knighting by the way, fungirl or booboo?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:53:59 pm by James999 »

Offline PaintBrush

Weil here go again on a fucking pointless thread.

A prossie who has a little trouble with her maths. Do the sums for yourself.

£100 for an out call, to good to be true ?

James having a little spat with a brother

UKP at its best  :yahoo:

Offline Roth

Size 14. Droopy, sorry Natural, E cups.  No OWO/CIM.  £100ph normally or £160ph if your over 40.  :scare: :scare:

A deluded prossie. :manhater: :manhater: FUCK RIGHT OFF :dash: :dash:

vw

£100ph normally or £160ph if your over 40.  :scare: :scare:

What a bitch, age discrimination and seems like she wasted an expereinced punters tome to

She cancelled when she found out my age - has now changed her profile to make this clear

Hope she gets haemorrhoids !

Offline Nagilum

What a bitch, age discrimination and seems like she wasted an expereinced punters tome to

She cancelled when she found out my age - has now changed her profile to make this clear

Hope she gets haemorrhoids !

What the hell is she planning, to check passports as proof!  Increasing a rate because of age, I have now read it all!

She is off my hotlist!

Offline NIK

Size 14. Droopy, sorry Natural, E cups.  No OWO/CIM.  £100ph normally or £160ph if your over 40.  :scare: :scare:

A deluded prossie. :manhater: :manhater: FUCK RIGHT OFF :dash: :dash:

She will only see people between the ages of 20 and 40 then she says she will charge half again for anyone over that age.  So this means she will see them.  :wackogirl:
Sounds like the silly cow doesn't know her arse from her elbow.

Also if she knew the slightest thing about this business she will soon realise that the over forties are not only her best but usually the most courteous clients.

bristolqwerty

Weil here go again on a fucking pointless thread.

A prossie who has a little trouble with her maths. Do the sums for yourself.

£100 for an out call, to good to be true ?

James having a little spat with a brother

UKP at its best  :yahoo:

:D :thumbsup:

Offline David1970

Just lie about your age, you know all about that  :sarcastic:

James why do you not contribute to this site and do a review?

Offline ds1836

She only sees people between 20 and 40  :yahoo:
The irony is that most of the prossies on AW lie about their own age, and size, and likes list, etc etc etc

Offline Roth

She only sees people between 20 and 40  :yahoo:
The irony is that most of the prossies on AW lie about their own age, and size, and likes list, etc etc etc

Very true.  :thumbsup: Personally I couldn't be arsed to lie about my age just to get a booking with this fucking deluded cunt.  :scare: :dash: 

Plenty more decent prossies out there.  :thumbsup: :)

Offline BogBog1

Size 14 and being that picky about who she sees? She should be lucky she's getting any at all. Which on reflection, she probably isn't.

Offline Roth

Size 14 and being that picky about who she sees? She should be lucky she's getting any at all. Which on reflection, she probably isn't.

Yep I have a prossie size limit. Size 14 and over then I expect a 25% discount for making a fat girl happy - even if it is only the cash she's after! :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Offline BogBog1

Yep I have a prossie size limit. Size 14 and over then I expect a 25% discount for making a fat girl happy

She should be paying us!

Offline hooper567

There are less picky girls in bath spa at the moment Naughty Roxi and the enchantress being two I've seen recently and enjoyed my time with both immensely.