Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GeishaRose - Bristol. She must be having a laff!!!  (Read 1515 times)

Offline simping

FAQ: if there's a mutual connection can we sleep together? Of course!

Her rates start at £250 for hh, and £350 for the full hour. :dash:. Even if the connection was made (doubt it) limited preferences: no owo, swallow, anal 🥴... inflation has some of these girls pulling prices right out of their ass

Offline Lewis

Got a link?

Are you saying you haven't received your UKPunting crystal ball yet?  ;)

Offline myothernameis

Offline Drcoco

Probably Geisha Rose

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fucking hell what a profile shes not selling sex so what is this then paying her to play with her snake instead of mine

Offline rudolph hucker

I’d book her for a live performance on a Koto Harp for that ££ any day.

Offline simping

Cheers lads for posting the link. Always forget the link

Offline Cheltclient

What the fuck is that profile??? Insanity! You can pay £350 an hour for a lapdance, watch her play the harp, and play with an animal? That is one bespoke kink!!!

Very strange profile

Offline bristolnick

Are you saying you haven't received your UKPunting crystal ball yet?  ;)

Think it got sent to my old address!

Offline Pawgylove

She has “car meets” in her likes list…. Just gonna message to ask what size her harp is, so I can check it fits in my car

Offline Ssddooo66

Stop the world 🌎 i want to get off! Its getting stranger by the day!

Offline bristolnick

I am waiting for the first field report on AW about her. Will be the fluffiest thing ever.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

She's as mad as a box of frogs, she had a profile back in about 2015 and i made contact with her then, never met her but she had my number (as was then), sent me video messages of guys fucking her arse, all looked perfectly genuine with her face in it etc....strange one!

Offline Cheltclient

She's as mad as a box of frogs, she had a profile back in about 2015 and i made contact with her then, never met her but she had my number (as was then), sent me video messages of guys fucking her arse, all looked perfectly genuine with her face in it etc....strange one!

Doesn’t sound like it was clients fucking in her the ass. Unless she was actually providing those services back then. Strange lady

Offline PeachyAssFan

I think I’d rather put my hard earned towards heating the house for a month this coming winter.

Offline Cheltclient

I think I’d rather put my hard earned towards heating the house for a month this coming winter.

Indeed. I’m hoping to get a couple punts in before Winter - just in case I need to take a financial hiatus