Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GraciexXxDevon of Plymouth  (Read 1057 times)

jenner

External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen Gracie since  she returned to AW just recently but have been meaning to but keep getting distracted.
I've seen her several times from when she got started and working from a balconied flat up two flights of stairs. Now moved to a smaller place and without the spectacular views.
Gracie is just like her photos and always likes to be made up for a punter even if it means you've got to wait. It's something you need to factor in,especially if you're on a tight schedule.
I don't mind it as she'll let you in and get made up in the bedroom chatting away while you can just lie there in the buff with a raging hard on.
Her profile is accurate and she does everything that  she says although I haven't yet experienced all of it despite her trying to get me to. One day I'll push the boat out.
Everything covered but not really a problem. Flat is clean. Shower facilities. Good neighbourhood and non metered parking.
Good and reliable WG. Can't say fairer than that.

Offline Roth

Offline ico23

I've always liked the look of Gracie and the reviews are always good. I'd book her like a shot if she ever came up Bristol/Bath way !