Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Strip Clubs  (Read 3472 times)

Offline thewhittler69

Hi,

Has anyone been to the strip clubs in the centre of bristol (ie. central chambers, urban tiger)?

I haven't been to one before, how much would you expect to spend and is it worth it? Or rather spend the money on punts instead

Thanks

Offline GoodIdea

I went to CCs a few years back just to see what it was like.  The upshot was it got me nicely warmed up for a punt later in the evening. I didn't spend any money on dances in there though,  just grabbed a pint amd absorbed the atmosphere.

Zola017

Have wondered, is this a front for the girls to drum up business for punts or are they official places?

Not been in any so can't comment.

Offline GoodIdea

I didnt look around too much but I would guess there wasn't any room for any of that in ccs.

Offline thewhittler69

thanks goodidea, might do the same to see what it's like. Could try and find out if more is available or not

Offline Dannyboy26

thanks goodidea, might do the same to see what it's like. Could try and find out if more is available or not
If you go into Central Chambers, can you report back on here on the quality of the girls? Especially if there are any good naturally busty ones?
Banned reason: Fanboy for Sensual Jane, nothing contributed since 2014
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Bristolguy

I prefer Urban Tiger but CCS is decent and both places the girls can be pushy for dances but you don't have to have one if you don't want to but it's the fun of going few dances and some drinks.

Offline Dannyboy26

I prefer Urban Tiger but CCS is decent and both places the girls can be pushy for dances but you don't have to have one if you don't want to but it's the fun of going few dances and some drinks.
What’s the standard of the women at the moment? Many heavily busty ladies?
Banned reason: Fanboy for Sensual Jane, nothing contributed since 2014
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline redveee

CC & UT are sister clubs, owned or run by the same people. Back in the day when UT was called Wildcats I knew a girl who worked there and was on AW at the same time, never got to do the deed with her but got very close and took her out for lunch a couple of times. I did see her in the club and got a dance off her but she didn't go any further than the other girls.

Offline princerico

i'm pretty sure they are dead strict about no sex workers. The girls i know who have friends who work or have worked there, have all been very pro the establishments, that they protect the workers and don't take advantage.

think you'll have more chance at back room pub 'gentleman nights', one i went to many moons ago was essentially a sex show.

it wasn't sexy at all.

Bristol Bloke

Been to Urban Tiger 3 times.

First time was about 7 years ago.

Had a lapdance with a fair amount of cock groping and body rubbing (by her, I'm not into trannies) and she was offering "extras" so long as it was not at Urban Tiger.

2nd time was about 3-4 years ago.

Lapdance this time had no contact and no mention of extras. Doubt that they would have been available if I had asked.

3rd time

Much like the second. Lapdance was a little less explicit as well (no pussy fingering).

The local MP has been making noise about getting these places closed down and I imagine that they are trying to be as legit as possible.

Offline Jeremy

I don't see the point to be honest. There's no chance of any unadvertised extras in the places by the centre anymore so unless you get off on being teased with no release you might as well put the money toward a punt.

Offline houseboot

The local MP has been making noise about getting these places closed down and I imagine that they are trying to be as legit as possible.

The Mayor.

"Mayor Marvin Rees pledged to close strip clubs down during his election campaign, describing them as degrading and a huge problem in the ongoing battle for inequality between genders."

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:15:08 pm by houseboot »

Offline winkywanky

The Mayor.

"Mayor Marvin Rees pledged to close strip clubs down during his election campaign, describing them as degrading and a huge problem in the ongoing battle for inequality between genders."

It certainly is unequal, women flash their tushes around while blokes have to pay for the privilege  :rolleyes:. FFS.

What has this got to do with women's equality? If you're a woman and you want to lapdance for money, you should be allowed to.

If you're a woman and you want to be a company director, you should be allowed to.

It's a big wide world, don't clamp it down.

Offline bfl

I went to central chambers on a night out just before Christmas. The quality of girls was pretty good barring a few but fuck me they wouldn’t leave us alone!
Had a few dances but no contact etc. There were 2 stunners there, the 1st one said no extras at all and the second one said she would come back to my hotel for £200. She said she’s been sacked 5 times from there. I would have to pick her up from the club at closing time though which I didn’t bother because I couldn’t be arsed once I was back in the room.

Offline Mcping

Don’t think much of UT CC.

There used to be a half decent place on the corner of St Nicholas Street and Corn Street about 10 years ago which was good and allowed some touching.

Only time I’ve ever got lucky and had any after hours extras from a lap dance was Temptations in Plymouth a year or so ago! Absolutely stunning girl but even she was very adamant the management could never find out!

I think any kind of after services would be the quickest road to closure and the management strictly control or forbid it!

Offline redveee

Don’t think much of UT CC.

There used to be a half decent place on the corner of St Nicholas Street and Corn Street about 10 years ago which was good and allowed some touching.

Lounge at 30 IIRC, closest I got to the girls was seeing some of them fliering outside on Corn Street in bikinis.

Bristol Bloke

The Mayor.

Also the MP for Bristol West with the unspellable name Thanggam Debbonaire (or something close to that).

trip clubs are “degrading” and linked to increased rates of female “sexual harassment”, says one Bristol MP who is urging the council to ban them in the city.

Labour’s Bristol West MP, Thangam Debbonaire, is calling on Bristol City Council to stop handing out ‘Sexual Entertainment Venue’ licences (SEVs) which are manadory for all strip clubs.

She would like to see Bristol follow in the footsteps of other Labour-run councils which have stopped handing out SEVs altogether.

I can imagine that a fair few bars in Bristol would be rather upset. Lots of stag dos in Bristol. There would be rather fewer without any lapdancing clubs.

Offline GoodIdea

I went to central chambers on a night out just before Christmas. The quality of girls was pretty good barring a few but fuck me they wouldn’t leave us alone!
Had a few dances but no contact etc. There were 2 stunners there, the 1st one said no extras at all and the second one said she would come back to my hotel for £200. She said she’s been sacked 5 times from there. I would have to pick her up from the club at closing time though which I didn’t bother because I couldn’t be arsed once I was back in the room.

How much for a dance in there then?

Offline CasualPaul1999

Only ever went to what was called Club Creme in Old Market(not sure if it's still there or what it's called now),It was Ok nothing to get excited about though,all very look but don't touch,It wasn't a patch on the Strip Pubs in London(Liverpool St)a pound in the pint glass and full on touching and a bit more for £20 a dance,had some top afternoons/evenings there in the past.

Personally I wouldn't bother with strip clubs now,It's like eating chocolate with the wrapper on.

Offline bfl

How much for a dance in there then?
£20 cash or £25 card. You get one song.... bargain  :D

Bristol Bloke

Only ever went to what was called Club Creme in Old Market(not sure if it's still there or what it's called now),It was Ok nothing to get excited about though,all very look but don't touch,It wasn't a patch on the Strip Pubs in London(Liverpool St)a pound in the pint glass and full on touching and a bit more for £20 a dance,had some top afternoons/evenings there in the past.

Personally I wouldn't bother with strip clubs now,It's like eating chocolate with the wrapper on.

That club is gone. It's now Jack of Diamonds, a mainstream nightclub.

Offline punterme123!

Any clubs that women allow touch unofficially or come back to hotel that’s recent?