Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chipping Norton massage  (Read 8925 times)

Offline Hondaboy

Yes, half spanish, half malay lady .. very pleasant, excellent massage with HR

Online Barney31

Thanks Hondaboy, it's not far from me so will definitely give it a go. It's a bit of a desert wasteland around here so it will be nice to try something new  :hi:

Offline conway_hound

Her name is Tess and she does a really good massage. Interesting lady, she used to be a nurse in London and now also operates in Carterton Tuesdays and Fridays.
Nice to chat to, she kind of MOTs you while massaging. Will say you need to drink more water, get more sleep, eat better etc.
If you laugh during her chats she will always stop and say, "why you laughing?" Before continuing.
She likes to ask if you jerk off much at home, and if you sheepishly deny wanking a lot, she will tug, whilst repeating the mantra "give it to me" and when you pop will say, "hmm mm,  old sperm" !!
She didn't seem to want to undress, but old snake-hands hound managed to work into the bum and nips without objections, and a quick exploration of a moist pussy
This is why I keep going back ...lovely lady, nice bungalow, lots of TLC and a naughty ending.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:33:27 am by conway_hound »

Cotswoldguy

Hi guys. Very local to me also. Any indication on price and how up front you have to be to get the HR?

Offline conway_hound

I paid 40 quid for an hour, and surprisingly got the HR thrown in for no extra. How up front? Well to be honest, my first time saw me face down thinking this is just going be a legit massage, she's too prim and proper, so bugger me when she told me to roll over and said she would "release me" I was pleasantly gob-smacked!
Just compliment her on being so good at relieving your stress and she will act on cue, and drain you down. Guaranteed.
Do give us a review when you're discharged!

Offline Kpatel1992

Hi
Thanks for the info- does she mind if you get naked at the start kind of giving her a hint for the hr? Also is she busty and allow breast relief or just touching her ass?

I'd like to go in as a client who can't relax and get a hard on see how she cures me lol

K

Offline conway_hound

Hi buddy, this lady is getting mature, and her Tits  are a bit small and hidden away. She really is a masseuse who does HE rather than a WG who uses massage as a cover!
You do get naked from the start anyway, she asks you too.
It's a nice experience a bit like visiting a naughty aunt, but no melons and lactation here, sorry to say...

Offline Kpatel1992

Visiting a naughty aunty sounds great , thanks for messaging back- I will give her a call

BigP9

Ive seen Tess quite a few times albeit for waxing.  All legit for the first few sessions until she said that she completes waxing down below and recommended I give it a go-no need to ask twice as I have had my balls waxed before and found it a turn on.  So as time has gone on we have developed a good relationship and Tess has got more and more 'giving' in the appointments to the point where she offered to 'jump on' me but I declined as I wasnt interested in that!

Offline Avg_Joe

Thanks for the info, didn't know they had 2 places
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Randyandy40

Ive seen Tess quite a few times albeit for waxing.  All legit for the first few sessions until she said that she completes waxing down below and recommended I give it a go-no need to ask twice as I have had my balls waxed before and found it a turn on.  So as time has gone on we have developed a good relationship and Tess has got more and more 'giving' in the appointments to the point where she offered to 'jump on' me but I declined as I wasnt interested in that!

Nice  :rolleyes: As you say she offered to “jump”on you, Do you mean in 69? Or ride you?

Cheers

silverfux

I visited Tess a couple of weeks ago on the strength of the reviews posted.  She is a very pleasant woman but I think her decision to offer HR must depend on her mood and possibly whether she takes to you or not.  She runs a legit massage business and is very good, but I think there is every likelihood that you won't get an offer.

When I saw her I had a genuine need for a good massage following too much gardening and she was friendly and chatty.  She instructed me to get totally naked and no towel was offered as cover so I had some hopes.  However, she did not do any of the 'accidental' brushes  around the balls while I was lying on my stomach and which seems to be the indication of other services on offer.  When she asked me to turn over and started massaging my thighs and stomach the inevitable happened but again no 'accidental' touching and no comments from her.

Be prepared to be disappointed if you visit her with the expectation of HR.  Maybe she only offers if you have visited a few times and she has struck up a rapport.    For my part I was freshly showered when I arrived, smartly dressed and very polite, so I don't think that could have been the issue.  Maybe I was just too old (65) to make her interested in helping me out.

Offline houseboot

A similar experience to mine.

I visited on a Saturday lunchtime. Her husband was gardening outside.

She asked what type of massage I wanted ... I said hard, followed by sensual ... and that's what I got.

I assumed sensual would include HE, I realised too late that it didn't.

Perhaps I should have been more explicit or perhaps, like you, too old.

I carried on my journey north, was surprised to see a sign saying "Rugeley" so stopped and paid a visit to the well reported Sue .... a 30 min session to finish off what Tess had started.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164281.msg1764379#msg1764379
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:28:47 am by houseboot »

Offline Magpie12345

I've only ever visited Tess once which was late last year. I booked for 90 minutes at her bungalow in Great Roll Right.

I arrived at the agreed time and parked on the street where there is no shortage of spaces being a rural village. Hers is in a small row of bungalows. Comms were good.

Once inside she asked me what sort of massage I'd like so I said medium but with some sensual. The massage wasn't too bad but she talked most of the time about all sorts of things, politics, immigration etc which bearing in mind she is Spanish (I think) was quite amusing! I would say she is 50+.

I was totally naked during the massage and when I turned over had a boner. She then asked me if I would like her to 'release me'.This seems to be her standard phrase as I notice another poster reported her asking the same question.

Can't remember what I paid exactly but the fact that there is nothing else within miles makes Tess worthwhile. I think I might make a return visit soon as I will be working close by next week.

Online Tmor25

I’ve been trying to see Tess for ages but can’t ever seem to get hold of her. Hopefully will soon as nothing else in that area at all

Offline houseboot

I’ve been trying to see Tess for ages but can’t ever seem to get hold of her. Hopefully will soon as nothing else in that area at all

Text or phone?

Ages? How long?

She did say that she had regular holidays, i.e. every 3 months

Online Tmor25

I’ve called her several times over the past month and left a message once. Nothing! Will persevere.

Offline d137vincent

I've seen her in Carterton, just got an hour's massage. Good massage, and I was naked throughout without a towel. But no mention or offer of hand relief.

Offline d137vincent

To continue the above:

So I was feeling in need of a stress relieving massage. I'd been to a lady before, mid 50s, Asian but lived here for 30+ years. What I liked about her was that I was massaged naked, without the benefit of a privacy towel. Like many guys I think, we are not averse to letting it all hang out in front of a lady. It was all above board, nothing sexual about it. But I'd enjoyed the feeling of her massaging my bum last time. Even though I'd concentrated on not getting hard when she told me to roll over. So for £40 for an hour's naked relaxation, I thought I'd see if she was available, I was finishing early Friday afternoon.

She was free, so I turned up, said hello, chit chatted while I undressed, with her in the room, I like that too. Climbed on my front and relaxed. It was a good firm massage. I would have liked her to slip a slick finger between my cheeks, but it didn't happen.

She told me to roll over and I did. Then she started massaging my calves, very nice. We were still chatting, she doesn't do silence! Then she started to do my thighs, several times she brushed the end of my cock, just enough to move it slightly. Mmm I thought, this didn't happen last time. I had my legs spread as far as the table would allow. Then she started running both hands up each inner thigh, with her thumbs moving my balls each time. That did the trick. My cock was soon at full attention. She was still chatting, no mention of it. Then she moved up and started massaging my stomach in smooth circles. Then I felt her grasp my hard cock, nonchalantly push my foreskin down and put a glob of massage oil on the head of it. She then started pulling my foreskin up and down to full stretch each way, still chatting about nothing in particular. I told her it was good, then figured nothing ventured nothing gained and put my hand on her bum, asking if I could touch. She said no, get your hands off my bum. So ok, I just lay back and let this middle aged lady give me a really nice handjob. I spurted after a few minutes, and she matter of fact my cleaned me up and carried on the massage as if nothing had happened.

At the end she washed me with hot towels all over, and told me to get dressed. I did, paid her the agreed £40, and left. Nicest cheapest wank/massage I've had for some time. She's fairly local too, I may cum back! :)

Offline d137vincent

And the above was at her house in Rollright.

Online Randyandy40

To continue the above:

So I was feeling in need of a stress relieving massage. I'd been to a lady before, mid 50s, Asian but lived here for 30+ years. What I liked about her was that I was massaged naked, without the benefit of a privacy towel. Like many guys I think, we are not averse to letting it all hang out in front of a lady. It was all above board, nothing sexual about it. But I'd enjoyed the feeling of her massaging my bum last time. Even though I'd concentrated on not getting hard when she told me to roll over. So for £40 for an hour's naked relaxation, I thought I'd see if she was available, I was finishing early Friday afternoon.

She was free, so I turned up, said hello, chit chatted while I undressed, with her in the room, I like that too. Climbed on my front and relaxed. It was a good firm massage. I would have liked her to slip a slick finger between my cheeks, but it didn't happen.

She told me to roll over and I did. Then she started massaging my calves, very nice. We were still chatting, she doesn't do silence! Then she started to do my thighs, several times she brushed the end of my cock, just enough to move it slightly. Mmm I thought, this didn't happen last time. I had my legs spread as far as the table would allow. Then she started running both hands up each inner thigh, with her thumbs moving my balls each time. That did the trick. My cock was soon at full attention. She was still chatting, no mention of it. Then she moved up and started massaging my stomach in smooth circles. Then I felt her grasp my hard cock, nonchalantly push my foreskin down and put a glob of massage oil on the head of it. She then started pulling my foreskin up and down to full stretch each way, still chatting about nothing in particular. I told her it was good, then figured nothing ventured nothing gained and put my hand on her bum, asking if I could touch. She said no, get your hands off my bum. So ok, I just lay back and let this middle aged lady give me a really nice handjob. I spurted after a few minutes, and she matter of fact my cleaned me up and carried on the massage as if nothing had happened.

At the end she washed me with hot towels all over, and told me to get dressed. I did, paid her the agreed £40, and left. Nicest cheapest wank/massage I've had for some time. She's fairly local too, I may cum back! :)

Are you referring to Tess on this post? Or someone else? As you have posted three times one the same thread.

Thepascal1

Might give this a try. Anyone else been lately

Offline Avg_Joe

Might give this a try. Anyone else been lately

i've been trying to arrange a booking at her second location for about 2-3 weeks, i've pretty much given up now.
Getting schedule info from her via phone is impossible as 90% of the time you get a message saying just text, and then you still don't get answers to basic questions like "when are you at xxxxx location? and do you have any appointments available?"

Offline d137vincent

Are you referring to Tess on this post? Or someone else? As you have posted three times one the same thread.
Hi. Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes I was  referring to Tess. I've been to see her regularly in Carterton and Rollright. Always get a HE. I always text with a 'are you free on.... at....' and she always replies.

Offline bfl

Tried arranging today. She said she’s on holiday for 3 weeks and will let me know when she’s back

Offline houseboot

Tried arranging today. She said she’s on holiday for 3 weeks and will let me know when she’s back

That will make interesting reading as I don’t believe she’s your type at all.

Offline bfl

That will make interesting reading as I don’t believe she’s your type at all.
Why’s that mate?

Offline mace120

I visited Tess the other day. I've not done a separate review because my experience was similar to silverfux & houseboot on this thread & I didn't feel it worthy of a separate review.
Arrangements were made the day before easily by text. I arrived (at Gt. Rollright) showered & fresh & was asked to strip right-off in a very nice clean massage room with full width mirror on one side of the room.
Tess, as already described, is quite an attractive older Asian-looking lady who proceeded to massage me in a 'workman-like' way, whilst telling me to drink more & giving good advice on posture & how to minimise my aches and pains. Also a bit general chat thrown in. ¾ of the way through I was asked to go onto my back and she massaged legs and thighs, a bit of chest and stomach remarking again about not drinking enough. She finished with a bit of light head massage and that was the hour gone. No mention of sorting out the old fella which I have to say wasn't particularly 'up' for it that day as I didn't find the massage sensual in any way. I too am getting on a bit, so perhaps if he's not ready for action; Tess doesn't offer to sort him out.
A bit disappointing (£45 paid), but a very nice lady with lots of knowledge on health from her time in the NHS. I might give her another go at Carterton later in the month & report back.

Offline Avg_Joe

Pretty much the same for me, i visited her at carterton not long ago, I enjoyed a good massage, which was my primary reason for going, i do wonder if, when you flip over, the little fella is standing to attention then she takes that as a hint, other than that, i think she's more massage 1st, HE if she has to later

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 08:11:55 pm by Avg_Joe »